Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

S4L

Out
Romo
Felix
Pacman
McBriar
Hurd
Roy(DB)
Newman

Just win.....

Tony Romo is willing to do his part.

The quarterback informed coaches on Wednesday that he is ready to play Sunday against the St. Louis Rams, a high-ranking Cowboys source told ESPN.com's Matt Mosley.

Romo
He suffered a broken pinkie finger on his throwing hand in a 30-24 loss at Arizona on Sunday, and Dallas medical staff said that he will miss a month. The injury did not require surgery.

Romo did not practice on Wednesday but did throw the ball on the side, and according to eyewitnesses, he was able to throw the ball with good velocity and appeared confident after throwing. The session was not open to reporters.

The Cowboys' biggest concern is that Romo gets hit again, causing him to miss more time than initially anticipated.

Brett Favre, who has started an NFL-record 258 consecutive regular-season games, told ESPN on Tuesday that he called Tony Romo and encouraged him to try to play.

"The only thing I said was, it's worth trying [to play] if you can deal with the pain and can function good enough with a splint,'' Favre said. "If not, don't try.''

Favre has played through a fractured thumb in the past.

After saying he'd try to play, Romo's streak of 30 consecutive starts is now in the hands of Cowboys coaches

Let's go for 2 in a row.

Win it for Haslett
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

If I see Henry lined up against Donnie Avery...
smh.gif

and avery is a good WR now?

and shoes come on now u can find a better avy then that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

If I see Henry lined up against Donnie Avery...
smh.gif

and avery is a good WR now?

and shoes come on now u can find a better avy then that
laugh.gif

And Steve Breaston was lighting it up before Sunday's game? All you need is speed to get past slow #%% Henry

go cowboys. i hope we can make it through these next 2 games so we can h ave the show down with the giants.

We will finally see the rise of Mike Jenkins
pimp.gif

And I assume Tashard Choice will be gettin some carries this week too right?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i wouldnt be surprised if the rams get the upset. our defense better be prepared to struggle in this one.

hope roy starts off big his first game.

Yeah Tashard should get some carries I would guess late 2nd early third . but this will be heavy Barber and its gonna be more a yards after catch type game ,Brad Dumping off to Barber .crossing routes to the WR and Hopefull the Defense does their Job I think we should be in good shape .

Back
Top Bottom