Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

If the Saints don't score a TD here this game is reynolds.

Game needs to hurry up and end already so I can get back to COD.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

roll.gif
Cowboys fans are brutal on their players.
roll.gif

we expect greatness
tongue.gif
QFMFT!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

damn ... the playoffs are gonna be crazy ... this is gonna give everyone confidence vs. the saints ... that being said ... this is very unlike brees ... butthe whole team is getting manhandled ... football is all about matchups ...

3 pts though ... wow .... this about wraps up the mvp ... brees is having a hell of a year but this game isn't even close right now

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

has a saints fan even posted in this thread since the second drive of the game? i mean i dont even know who the saints fans are on this board cuz yall were MIA until about 7-0 of this year, but damn ... ... ...
theyve been coming out of the woodworks with each passing week

^ Brees is doin' what he can, his squad playin' soft and Dallas is playing hard.

They got knocked in the chin an haven't responded.

Alright couldn't keep the Saints offense down all game.

We need a nice long drive to milk the clock and need to at least get a FG.

man that was very very very easy ... it seems like the only routes the saints run are 9s and crossings ... every damn pass play you have people going deep andpeople crossing ... just switch on that +*#! or something ...

This game is far from over. We're talking about one of the best offenses that can light it up instantly vs. a defense that always bends over at the worsttime.

Offense is going to have to finish it.

Back
Top Bottom