-Official Cyber Monday Thread 2013- Over - POST YOUR PICKUPS CM/BF

fits extra small too

tried on a hoody this weekend. I'm usually M or L but a 2X was still short
fits on cotton on are TURRIBLE.

I'm a large in button ups, and a 2x doesn't even come close to buttoning up.

My brother is a small and it barely fits him.

Picked up some of those joggers from Cotton On. It's true, most of the fits are very slim, so I tend to avoid them cause I'm pretty tall and everything that is either too wide or too long.

I also copped those Stussy X Timberland joints, couldn't resist for $50 off.

$360- LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change

sporadically throughout the day from what I have read.
 ​
 ​
I'm ready​
 ​
 ​
 ​
anybody happen to catch this deal?
are you srs right now?

anybody happen to catch this deal?
I didn't. I placed the television in my cart on purpose and let it sit there. I went to bed and woke up with a warning message in my cart that explained that there had been a price change on the product in my cart. But it said the price of the item increased from $849.99 to $849.99. 
How is that a price increase? 849 to 849?
amazon will tell you if a price change occurred, even if it's by a few cents.

^^^slim fit tight jeans 
sick.gif

I didn't. I placed the television in my cart on purpose and let it sit there. I went to bed and woke up with a warning message in my cart that explained that there had been a price change on the product in my cart. But it said the price of the item increased from $849.99 to $849.99. 
How is that a price increase? 849 to 849?

That is what I kept asking myself. My guess is that the price did change but Amazon did not want the lower price to display if you were not able to catch it at the lower price so that is the reason the message displays the way it does. I just can confirm that there was a price change on the item. What it was...not sure. 

50% Off +FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!!!
 ​
Don't forgot Amazon Prime have a 30 DAY FREE trial which includes FREE 2 DAY shipping and free movie streaming. Just cancel before the 30 days
 ​
 ​
My items should be here WED morning​
 ​
yea word is a few people got that deal.... it was legit as the price was changed back

Back
Top Bottom