OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Miles easy.
Fasho 
pimp.gif

^ He was late a few days ago too and as a result he came off the bench/played minimal minutes.

Last edited:
Sullinger such a douche man :lol:

2nd time I put him in my line up and the 2nd up he does something stupid smh. Must be a sign or something...

DAMN. Lots of nice info in this thread. I'm a long time gambler (about 11 years now), and found this a bit interesting so threw $500.00 in yesterday and messed with 7 different games, a few 50/50's and some tournaments. Did NBA as well as NCAAB (NCAAB is my sports betting niche/primary sport, don't really touch NBA)

I hit all of my CBB games (3rd out of 17th in my CBB league - lost by 2.5 to first ouch), but lost all of my NBA ones. Only ended up with about $242.00 so down about half in night one. All a learning curve though. Learned a lot today reading this thread then other stuff online. Didn't really think of the difference between 50/50's and the tournament type games.

I have put together a great CBB lineup IMO if anyone is interested in it. I have 3 guys I'm debating between for 3 spots though then I will be done. I will post it when I am done in a little

Looking into NBA now though. Might go for it in one of those $100 tournaments that have like 17 people, do the same for NCAAB then do a 50$ h2h in CBB to try and build roll.

Do any of you do the 3 people 1st takes all type games? I was thinking of doing my CBB lineup 209 winner takes 600, just to try to get up

FWIW I watch pretty much every Celtics game and Avery Bradley has been an absolute monster as of late. He should be taking way more shots though, he's TOO unselfish

Last edited:
-Zeller with the start over sullinger is going to hit his cheap value @ home vs denver if you want to go that direction.

DAMN. Lots of nice info in this thread. I'm a long time gambler (about 11 years now), and found this a bit interesting so threw $500.00 in yesterday and messed with 7 different games, a few 50/50's and some tournaments. Did NBA as well as NCAAB (NCAAB is my sports betting niche/primary sport, don't really touch NBA)

I hit all of my CBB games (3rd out of 17th in my CBB league - lost by 2.5 to first ouch), but lost all of my NBA ones. Only ended up with about $242.00 so down about half in night one. All a learning curve though. Learned a lot today reading this thread then other stuff online. Didn't really think of the difference between 50/50's and the tournament type games.

I have put together a great CBB lineup IMO if anyone is interested in it. I have 3 guys I'm debating between for 3 spots though then I will be done. I will post it when I am done in a little

Looking into NBA now though. Might go for it in one of those $100 tournaments that have like 17 people, do the same for NCAAB then do a 50$ h2h in CBB to try and build roll.

Do any of you do the 3 people 1st takes all type games? I was thinking of doing my CBB lineup 209 winner takes 600, just to try to get up
Since you just started playing I'd recommend risking less money on a per-night basis. You'll find that you'll need to re-up real quick if you keep doing those big money tourneys :lol:. 50/50s and multipliers are the way to go. The prizes aren't as flashy but you'll find it to be alot easier to consistently win money in those contests. Don't get me wrong, I do a few tourneys every night, but the majority of my money is made (and spent) on multipliers.

My boy has been cooking in CBB lately. I don't follow it enough to feel comfortable playing in any CBB contests though. So many god damn players :lol:.

Last edited:
@Quell stick to your guns and crush it in CBB. Add in research. Start slow until you get the hang of the scoring and what-not

-Zeller with the start over sullinger is going to hit his cheap value @ home vs denver if you want to go that direction.
Is this confirmed? Zeller been playing nice

I like Faried TBH

Since you just started playing I'd recommend risking less money on a per-night basis. You'll find that you'll need to re-up real quick if you keep doing those big money tourneys
laugh.gif
. 50/50s and multipliers are the way to go. The prizes aren't as flashy but you'll find it to be alot easier to consistently win money in those contests. Don't get me wrong, I do a few tourneys every night, but the majority of my money is made (and spent) on multipliers.

My boy has been cooking in CBB lately. I don't follow it enough to feel comfortable playing in any CBB contests though. So many god damn players
laugh.gif
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Might just try to bankroll doing 50/50's

Is this confirmed? Zeller been playing nice

I like Faried TBH
confirmed per rotoworld. Faried could be great, but that team is struggling in general. Shaw just said that he doesn't think his team is trying and management is looking to make "aggressive" moves to change up the roster. Hard to predict the minutes on a sinking team

Back
Top Bottom