OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

On to tomorrow 
I got Tony Parker in all my lineups too 

I'm always nervous with old guys with a lot of miles on the tread though. Even though it wasn't a B2B I still faded Parker for Mills.

Tonight's going to be very interesting due to the elite guards, lots of value plays and injuries/return from injuries

Parker/TJ/ Lin?

Who would you guys roll with?

Parker has the best match up but I don't know how much i trust him now. Lin has been pretty good this year, especially with his minutes. I actually ended up doing one of them in seperate lineups so we'll see. Initially i had TP in both.

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]58.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Arron Afflalo[/td][td]19.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Jeff Green[/td][td]17.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td]31.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Roy Hibbert[/td][td]25.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Tony Parker[/td][td]21.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Nicolas Batum[/td][td]33.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kemba Walker[/td][td]33.0[/td][/tr][/table]

Good luck everyone tonight the night 
pimp.gif

Swapped out Lin for Parker in most lineups, figured Lins usage rate wont be as good with the starters. We shall see, GL errbody

Told y'all al Jeff was the play.

Add "all centers against okafor " to your lists. Boy is cooking out here.

Back
Top Bottom