OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I put up 290 with Ryan Anderson in the lineup.

Forget the pelicans as a staff, as a company and as an organization. If you want to be down with the Pelicans then forget you too.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Patty Mills[/td][td]33.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Evan Turner[/td][td]39.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]46.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jon Leuer[/td][td]25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alex Len[/td][td]26.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Trey Burke[/td][td]28.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Draymond Green[/td][td]71.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kyle Lowry[/td][td]32.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 304.00[/td][/tr][/table]

My DK entry must have gotten cancelled/lack of entries because I went to check it and it's gone. Probably did me a favor though. I did have Illysova and another stud value play, but I also think I had beal so it was probably for the better.

I had a feeling Olynk might have gone off.. but I already had a couple Celtics guys and didn't want to risk him not getting enough minutes.

They gonna be insanely owned and rightfully so. I'm gonna be contrarian...

Tentative tournament line up

Tyreke
Russell
Harden
Butler
Iggy
Brewer
Gasol
Sullinger
Noah

Last edited:
They gonna be insanely owned and rightfully so. I'm gonna be contrarian...

Tentative tournament line up

Tyreke
Russell
Harden
Butler
Iggy
Brewer
Gasol
Sullinger
Noah

That lineup is money bro. I personally don't like Noah, but the upside is there.

Yea man. I'm switching out Noah for Ezeli.

My cash game line up

Felton
Beverley
Harden
Mayo
Porter
Brewer
Gasol
Draymond
Drummond

Thanks dude :pimp:

If Klay's out again, I think you have to be on Dray again. Bucks defend the PG really well but they have one of the worst rebounding differentials in the league.

I try to answer as many questions as I can :lol: I was really lucky that game went to double OT last night. I was at the bar praying for OT and double OT :lol:

Yea that double OT was clutch. I had 4 players from that game. Congrats on the finish bro!

I'm stacking the LAL/HOU game tonight. I think it will be closer than what the spread says & should definitely be high scoring since neither team believes in defense.

Thanks dude :pimp:

The only guy I'd be slightly worried about would be Russell going up against Pat Bev a lot more than he normally would with Lawson being questionable. He's still an awesome value play but I might fade him slightly in tourneys for quite possibly Pat Bev. I'm trying my hardest to get a lineup with Wall/Drummond/AD.

THOUGHTS?
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Patty Mills[/td][td]17.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]C.J. McCollum[/td][td]33.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Corey Brewer[/td][td]15.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Ersan Ilyasova[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Andre Drummond[/td][td]47.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Tyreke Evans[/td][td]33.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Kent Bazemore[/td][td]24.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]John Wall[/td][td]42.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

THOUGHTS?

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td]

[td]Player[/td]

[td]FPPG[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]PG[/td]

[td]
Patty Mills
[/td]

[td]17.1[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]SG[/td]

[td]
C.J. McCollum
[/td]

[td]33.2[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]SF[/td]

[td]
Corey Brewer
[/td]

[td]15.5[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]PF[/td]

[td]
Ersan Ilyasova
[/td]

[td]20.3[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]C[/td]

[td]
Andre Drummond
[/td]

[td]47.3[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]G[/td]

[td]
Tyreke Evans
[/td]

[td]33.6[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]F[/td]

[td]
Kent Bazemore
[/td]

[td]24.9[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td]

[td]
John Wall
[/td]

[td]42.9[/td]

[td]
swap out
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

I like everything besides Patty. I don't think the upside will be there with Parker back in what should be a competitive game.

Back
Top Bottom