OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Reggie Jackson[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kevin Durant[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Nikola Mirotic[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Ivica Zubac[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]C.J. McCollum[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Brandon Ingram[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Marc Gasol[/td][td]0[/td][td]
lock
[/td][/tr][/table]
I feel like tonight gonna be a weird night 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Reggie Jackson[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kevin Durant[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Nikola Mirotic[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Ivica Zubac[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]C.J. McCollum[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Brandon Ingram[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Marc Gasol[/td][td]0[/td][td]
lock
[/td][/tr][/table]
I feel like tonight gonna be a weird night 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

KD 

KD out

I was trying I swap out KD and Urkel for Westbrook and Harkless at the last min but was too late

Shot line up :smh:

Butler man, wtf. This just goes to show that what looks good on paper just looks good on paper.

Just saw the injury play. I was waiting for him to start sprinting down the floor and have a misstep or something, but nope. Just a clumsy teammate.

Last edited:
man I watch this "expert's" youtube videos on DFS and he was all over Randle last night but I faded him last minute to afford Butler because his picks the night before burnt me

why?!?! :smh:

don't like any of them

Seth Curry is my guy tonight
I don't think Seth got the juice like that. If Atlanta smothers him and limits his scoring, his value is dead.

Cash LU

CP3

Collison

Fournier

Lou Will

Marcus Morris

Barnes

Porzingis

Booker

Whiteside

I just play tourneys so I like Seth's upside to hit around 40

Brook Lopez and Kyle O'Quinn are huge value tonight IMO

I think Blake is a must play also, I can see him dropping close to 70 on Houston, no one is going to be able to defend him

Seth had such a high usage against Miami the other night. Literally so much of the offense went through him and the ball was in his hands more than Yogi's it seemed

Back
Top Bottom