OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Of course the late lineups I submitted to hedge my early ones don't fill up except a small tournament.

Got screwed 7 different ways today. TB D/ST, KB13, Big Ben, a kicker, Stewart. :smh

No more Panthers players.

And my late lineup is killing it.

Last edited:
I played Kendall Wright

This fool Glennon completed only one pass to a WR

Incredible

By far my worst week in football

weed 3 LU.jpg
sunday LU, won a few bucks.

Everyone in my prime time slate got screwed by the Oakland game. Luckily I had Chris Thompson so that puts me in a good spot tonight. Trying to minimize the loss this weekend.

Been doing well in GPPs so far this season. Stefon Diggs and Gronk were my money makers yesterday.

Did horrible in the all day lineups but did a Sunday Monday night and it's looking good.
Had Kirk , Thompson Crowder cook and skins d. Got a few players left to get right for tonight or it's all for nothing.

My punt of the slate was G. Allison and served me well... could've hit better on gpps if pryor did something with his life smh.

IMG_2623.PNG

Broke even on the weekend thanks to this top lineup that held strong through the night. I didn't have a single player tonight either...

Im back on DK! Im tryna get this dough! Its like the superstars are not performing. What is really going on?

I think Gurley and AJ Green go off again this week.

Can't turn down Fitz after last week especially against SF. Dude is the most sure-handed receiver in the league. He'll come through.

If you're looking for a value play I think Devin Funchess is a solid pick. He's played well this year when given the opportunity and with Olsen being out and if KB13 is out he's gonna benefit A TON from the extra targets to go around. Against NE's D too? He'll get his.

Also looking at McCaffery and Big Ben. McCaffery will also benefit from the extra workload and NE's trash D and Ben, though disappointing this year so far, I think is poised to have a big game against a divisional foe that just gout trounced by Jacksonville.

McCaffery definitely has the higher floor. Cam's arm has been so shaky this year that even if he targets a receiver, they aren't guaranteed to even have a fair shot at it...despite how open they may be. So McCaffery as a runner and check down guy will most definitely have a higher floor.

But people sleep on Funchess because he gets buried behind KB/Olsen and the run game. The guy has great hands and giant frame (6'5" 236lbs). He had a few big catches against the Bills in WK2. He's just as capable as KB in my opinion, but he just doesn't get the opportunities he should.

You already mentioned his build, but Funchess actually played TE in college for two years before transitioning to WR. Even if Kelvin Benjamin is able to play and retains his normal target share, Funchess should continue to soak up several of Greg Olsen's targets. I don't see any scenario where he can't get 7-10 targets in a game where they project to be throwing early and often. For $5400 (on Fanduel) I'm rostering him in a ton of lineups.

You already mentioned his build, but Funchess actually played TE in college for two years before transitioning to WR. Even if Kelvin Benjamin is able to play and retains his normal target share, Funchess should continue to soak up several of Greg Olsen's targets. I don't see any scenario where he can't get 7-10 targets in a game where they project to be throwing early and often. For $5400 (on Fanduel) I'm rostering him in a ton of lineups.

Yup, as a Panther fan I've seen the potential this guy has. For the price, I think it's silly not to throw him in a few lineups. He's gonna give you the most value.

A tourney lineup I'm considering right now.

Siemien
Fournette
McCaffrey
AJ Green
OBJ
Funchess
Ertz
Elliot
Lions D

Yeah I have a ton of AJ and Odell as well. A nice bit of Diggs, Keenan Allen, and LeSean McCoy too. Punting TE this week with alot of Ryan Griffin and Cameron Brate.

aj and odell have good matchups . they will be chalk . ill run them about 50 percent in my lineups. im on brate 100 percent on te tho.

Back
Top Bottom