OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Cooper only 1.8% owned in my double up . :pimp:

Only negative is that I didn't run more lineups with him.

Isaac and these fouls man. Can't trust these rookies in a cash game

him and Ross sleep. Had Vucevic in my line up but switch out 2 min before lock :smh:

I was on the line with a 1.5pt difference between me and the only dude threatening me. Only guy he had on me was TJ Warren.

3 minutes to go and I'm nervous. It winds down to 9.7 seconds left and this scumbag wants to catch an inbound pass and dish an assist to Booker for 3.

It's tied. I'm thinking, okay, cool, I'll break even.

Then this clown gets to the line with 1.2 left. I'm thinking it's over until he misses the first one so of course he HAS to miss the second to have a shot at the game. He misses the 2nd then gets the board and that damn board was the difference between cashing and not.

Not scoring during the entire 3 minutes. Not the 2 FTs he SHOULD have made. A meaningless rebound man...

Finished top 300 in DK four point play last night, out of 126,000. Finished 11th in a smaller tournament too out of 800. I'm on fire this season counting NFL I've won like 80% of my contests. I know that number is gonna drop so I'm going to manage my bankroll, but it feels good man.

Why the suns gotta be so ****ing *** man? I'm 11pts from cashing a 5x game with Gallinari/Blake/Warren and of course warren fouls out after screwing me last night and Blake/Gallo haven't been in since the 3rd.

PHX games are traps y'all. It's tempting, but it's blowout season for them.

Held on by .1 in another contest to break even.

Last edited:
I'm keeping it light tomorrow. One small GPP for NFL along the double up I have going with Cooper in it which should be cash.

No NBA. 3 game slates are no bueno.

Decker smashing Mariota's girl? Was trying to decide between him or Lee...I chose wrong.

dude has 0 targets so far at halftime

Last edited:
Hit across the board today minus a 1pm slate. Have a 30 pt cushion heading into the Monday game so I should be good for +$24 today.

Still gonna play, but NFL been really weird lately. NBA been good to me so far.

Vucevic :pimp:

Lots of value tonight. Running two lineups.

Wall
Kemba
Booker
Waiters
Gay
Brooks
Collins
Skal
Gasol

and

Wall
Fox
Waiters
Booker
Gay
Winslow
Simmons
Collins
Gasol

Not sure about Ben tonight though. Winslow as well. May do a switcharoo. Waiters/Booker gonna go ham tonight for sure.

first Decker laying a goose egg on the main slate...now Pryor laying a goose egg on the mon-thurs slate

unbelievable

Faded Dwight and Otto Porter for Marc Gasol and John Wall.

Regretting it big time.

Need a strong finish from Rudy Gay and a BIG game from Fox.

Fox with 16fpts, 3 mins into the 2nd! GO FOX GO! KAME...HA MEHH.... HAAAAA

I need the Was/Den game to stay close

How'd you make out?

Hung on by the skin of my teeth tonight in my NFL lineup thanks to Elliot's missed FG.

Fox single handedly saved my NBA lineups. Another good night. I'm rolling since the start of NFL season.

Vucevic at $9800 on FD now :wow::wow:

How'd you make out?

Hung on by the skin of my teeth tonight in my NFL lineup thanks to Elliot's missed FG.

Fox single handedly saved my NBA lineups. Another good night. I'm rolling since the start of NFL season.

Vucevic at $9800 on FD now :wow::wow:
I cashed in every entry 290.50 pts thanks to Porter and low owned Jokic and Curry

I forgot my sweet spots for nba slates is 6-9

Back
Top Bottom