Official Dance Thread Vol. Dougie, Popping, Locking, Bboying, Turfing, Jookin, etc

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I know this dancer and I actually danced at this event. She's disgusting. Went down to some battle in VA and roasted there too. You'll probably hear more about her very soon.

That was suppose to be dope? Pandora would destroy her.

I know this dancer and I actually danced at this event. She's disgusting. Went down to some battle in VA and roasted there too. You'll probably hear more about her very soon.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

That second kid killed it.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And the Les Twins are a problem. They should just have a team of just them if they did ABDC.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
Please don't disrespect. Pandora is down with ABM Crew, and they've already gave Kenya numerous props. Pandora is dope, but don't underestimate this chick either. Pandora is a bit more refined, but I think Kenya has a bit more character, which counts for a lot as a dancer. It'd be an interesting battle.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
Please don't disrespect. Pandora is down with ABM Crew, and they've already gave Kenya numerous props. Pandora is dope, but don't underestimate this chick either. Pandora is a bit more refined, but I think Kenya has a bit more character, which counts for a lot as a dancer. It'd be an interesting battle.

Back
Top Bottom