***Official Dat Mass At Work***

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by treewing

Damn I thought I took a better pic, oh well...

25925c8415c8861c7956186a87662eece773700.jpg

Homie got no mass

i know like 3 at the office and 1 or 2 i could prob ease into taking a pic as they are silly white girls and would probably laugh and giggle whilst posing.  that said...i work in a pretty serious corporate environment for a publicly traded it company.  not ballin ballin but my situation is pretty legit.  that said...ima chill
ohwell.gif

i need to take the shutter sound off my bb, i know there's an external app for it,
then i can contribute,

At a courthouse, she was checking out my bred 11s when I noticed her, I didnt want to lose my spot so I didnt get a chance to holla at her
frown.gif

ironically look at the number I got while waiting: 69.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i need to take the shutter sound off my bb, i know there's an external app for it,
then i can contribute,

laugh.gif
same here, i was taking a pic of this girl at the mall and i didn't realize it would make a noise... needless to say, I'm not doing that again
smh.gif

Originally Posted by champ305

At a courthouse, she was checking out my bred 11s when I noticed her, I didnt want to lose my spot so I didnt get a chance to holla at her
frown.gif

ironically look at the number I got while waiting: 69.
Hollywood Courthouse?
nerd.gif

Normally Id be all over this post. I work in a call center and theres mass aged from 17 to 60 I stare at all day. No way Im postin pix though I need this job haha cant eff with no sexual hermassment charges.

Back
Top Bottom