***Official Dat Mass At Work***

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

flweu.jpg

i'd beat & i think chubby chris brown passing her agrees.......

I think we would be alot better off if we could find out what you WOULDN'T beat.  What you would beat provides us with no standard whatsoever.

Look at each of the following:

(i) Is that chick SERIOUS what that spandex when she weighs in at over 200 lbs?  Really?  You are going ripped white spandex?
(ii) There is something serious going on with that hairdo.
(iii) You are seriously going with stripes when the cardinal sin for fat people is wearing stripes???

I think varient, chubby chris brown is in the phone squinting his eye's saying to himself, "jesus christ....her gut is really that big and she's displaying it???"

i was waiting for HK to comment.......

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
HOVKid wrote:

flweu.jpg

I think we would be alot better off if we could find out what you WOULDN'T beat.  What you would beat provides us with no standard whatsoever.

(i) Is that chick SERIOUS what that spandex when she weighs in at over 200 lbs?  Really?  You are going ripped white spandex?
(iii) You are seriously going with stripes when the cardinal sin for fat people is wearing stripes???

I think varient, chubby chris brown is in the phone squinting his eye's saying to himself, "jesus christ....her gut is really that big and she's displaying it???"

this dude just seriously analyzed everything that "could" be wrong with this girl
eyes.gif

just appreciate the Mass dude, and if not just keep it moving

flweu.jpg

Out of respect I'm not going to go where my mind initially went after reading this... I'll just say that I strongly disagree with everything you typed and leave it at that.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

flweu.jpg

smh.gif

Looks like a bamma with a trunk to me....yall are trippin acting like yall wouldnt beat....
eyes.gif

flweu.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

flweu.jpg

smh.gif

Looks like a bamma with a trunk to me....yall are trippin acting like yall wouldnt beat....
eyes.gif

i'd beat that thang like a drum in the congo yall other NT'ers playin

lol this is the official ugly shorties wit mass thread.......since when did my hood ninjas show up on nt

Back
Top Bottom