OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as a return that's funny cuz they discount foams from 250 down to like $160-190

its nothing new now. you already know that's how they price their product.

also, bigsupa bigsupa , your a vet. why not post the details on the products your reported?
im pretty sure the brons were a return and only a couple at most were there. same goes for the black bottom IXs.

You're 100% correct,

I was rushing the info out cuz it was late and the way to upload pics via mobile has been acting up.

I assumed who ever was interested right then and there would pick up n call. I set up my subscriptions to email me when a new post is posted so I can read it before I even check in here... Maybe I'm just anal.

Ok well the LBJs n 9s were both behind the counters along with those red n black XX8s 7 pairs at most of each when I left.

bigsupa bigsupa thanks man. 90% of people jump the gun. it may be less evident since I tend to delete the "which sizes are there" posts when it comes to outlets.

bigsupa bigsupa thanks man. 90% of people jump the gun. it may be less evident since I tend to delete the "which sizes are there" posts when it comes to outlets.

I know wa u mean.. It sad this thread isn't as jumping as it used to be where we would have like 40-60 pages of info. Everyone has gotten codependent to sites like "SneakerSteal" that no one really puts forth the effort any more.

Now I appreciate everything "SneakerSteal" does for us that I hit him up directly with stuff I find cuz he has that powerful voice to relay info which is MUCH appreciated!!
@oldsole73

Last edited:
Have any of my NT fan been to Champs Clearance Store here in So Cal?  I heard there's a Outlet Store for Champs? Any info on this place? and Location? 

Last edited:

Have any of my NT fan been to Champs Clearance Store here in So Cal?  I heard there's a Outlet Store for Champs? Any info on this place? and Location? 
It's in the Puente Hills Mall. They get a lot of random stuff. I was just there yesterday. They had...

Hyperposites $100

USA Shox BB4 i think $80

lebron soldier $80

UA Bloodlines for $40

It's in the Puente Hills Mall. They get a lot of random stuff. I was just there yesterday. They had...

Hyperposites $100

USA Shox BB4 i think $80

lebron soldier $80

UA Bloodlines for $40
I like those USA Shox's - never had a pair of Shox?  they comfortable? 

The Shox are pretty confortable.Picked up 2 pairs a few months back when outlet had them for $60.The heel on them sits a little higher up then Kobe and Kd.

Picked up a last year Grey and orange KD Hoodie at Marshall's for $25.Also Nike outlet had 30% off all Jordan Hoodies and 40% of Clearance.Picked up the $70 N7 Hoodie that is on the Nike website for $17.

Anybody been to the Nike Outlet up in Wrentham, Massachusetts? I'm heading there tomorrow and I would like to know if theres anything I should be on the lookout for.  Also, do they accept military discount?

Anybody been to the Nike Outlet up in Wrentham, Massachusetts? I'm heading there tomorrow and I would like to know if theres anything I should be on the lookout for.  Also, do they accept military discount?

if you are heading there then you can surely tell us whats there :smile:
I'm pretty sure they offer a discount for the military.

I have, several times.  It generally has the biggest selection of any outlet in northern New England, but that's not saying much when you compare it to some of the other places in this thread.

Picked up a last year Grey and orange KD Hoodie at Marshall's for $25.Also Nike outlet had 30% off all Jordan Hoodies and 40% of Clearance.Picked up the $70 N7 Hoodie that is on the Nike website for $17.
Did they have any other sizes of the hoodie? And if so what color and what outlet? Thanks

Word..I was wondering the same.I wonder if Merrimack, Nh is worth stopping by. Let us know what's good at wrentham, thanks in advance

Word..I was wondering the same.I wonder if Merrimack, Nh is worth stopping by. Let us know what's good at wrentham, thanks in advance
Don't bother going up there, the only important stuff they had was the KD 5 Elite OKC for $100 as opposed to $180 retail.  They also had lebron soldier 7s for $100.  Annnnd, they had Jordan XX8s for $170 in the black/red/white colorway.  They had a full size run in each of these sneakers.  I was pretty pissed so I stopped at a Foot Locker on the way home and bought the new pair of Lebron 11 Dunkmans. Cheers everybody.

Folsom

Green/red 10.5
Blue/yellow 10

atyva6yj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom