OFFICIAL DECEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 33.20 I couldn't beat that. When I go to a factory I'm looking for steals and I think I scored. Really wouldn't pay much more for these[emoji]128513[/emoji]

That's my mentality as well at outlets - look for steals.

IMO a lot of what goes to outlets is overpriced still when it first hits. I don't do retail pricing on anything.

Let's be real, you pay retail for stuff everyday
He might be a Costco shopper for life. 
laugh.gif
 Bulk City Clips.

$5 Gift Card from survey

They all will expire tomorrow 12/30, if anyone needs it, help yourself

Gift Code: 6060102641164655900

Pin: 631804

Gift Code: 6060102291164142666

Pin: 314363

Gift Code: 6060101731164409943

Pin: 627687

Gift Code: 6060106161163660344

Pin: 498784

South Chicago. Sale ends today (Monday)

I just called this outlet trying to buy the purple DT Max's , but the lady on the phone said that they can't give me the extra 30% off through a phone order. She said I could only get them for that price in store. Anyone else ever heard of that before??

I just called this outlet trying to buy the purple DT Max's , but the lady on the phone said that they can't give me the extra 30% off through a phone order. She said I could only get them for that price in store. Anyone else ever heard of that before??

Yeah that is true. Percentage discount are only good for people who come into the store.

Yeah that is true. Percentage discount are only good for people who come into the store.

I mean, not really. Lets just call it the reps discretion.

Typically managers are the ones they trust to do phone orders, as sensitive information is being handed out over the phone, and 99% of the time I've asked and received the additional discount. So lets call it YMMV (your mileage may vary).

I mean, not really. Lets just call it the reps discretion.

Typically managers are the ones they trust to do phone orders, as sensitive information is being handed out over the phone, and 99% of the time I've asked and received the additional discount. So lets call it YMMV (your mileage may vary).
So , do you think it's a matter of speaking to a higher up person?

So , do you think it's a matter of speaking to a higher up person?

Not sure I'd go that route, in my experience I've always had managers take my phone order so they always hook it up with the percentage. Now if an employee has already said they won't do it, that managers probably going to stand by what they said. Might just help to do a stock locate on the shoe, find it in another outlet, and get them to price match it. I've done that.

So Jordan glow futures where at Atlantic City Oultet the other day, long gone I imagine now. Heard it was a soft release but be on the lookout for more????

Not sure I'd go that route, in my experience I've always had managers take my phone order so they always hook it up with the percentage. Now if an employee has already said they won't do it, that managers probably going to stand by what they said. Might just help to do a stock locate on the shoe, find it in another outlet, and get them to price match it. I've done that.

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to order them from the Gurnee outlet and they gave me the extra 30% off

Nike Outlet sales...

30% off hash wall and ending in .97 shoes.
40% off clearance clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom