Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by bwood056

^^^ whenever you go to the outlets. go to the main office, and show them your AAA card. theyll give you a booklet of coupons to all the stores in the outlet
Camarillo, CA outlet has this.  It's $25 off $100

Originally Posted by bwood056

^^^ whenever you go to the outlets. go to the main office, and show them your AAA card. theyll give you a booklet of coupons to all the stores in the outlet
Camarillo, CA outlet has this.  It's $25 off $100

Ross has these uptempos for 49.99

zsp8nm.jpg

How can you get free shipping on NDC?

I tried signing up again as a new member but I didn't get the free shipping at checkout.

Is it because I choose Next Day Air?

I tried signing up again as a new member but I didn't get the free shipping at checkout.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

dont know if its been posted but san ysidro (san diego) nike factory has these griffeys for 79.99

nike-air-griffey-max-1-black-red-8.jpg
Citadel outlet has FSR.  Also the coupon for the AAA members doesn't include the Nike store at Citadel.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

dont know if its been posted but san ysidro (san diego) nike factory has these griffeys for 79.99

nike-air-griffey-max-1-black-red-8.jpg
Citadel outlet has FSR.  Also the coupon for the AAA members doesn't include the Nike store at Citadel.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Seems like u took the cheese bus in the early days..smh

It won't work for next day air, and you have to spend over 100 to get free shipping (ground).

It won't work for next day air, and you have to spend over 100 to get free shipping (ground).

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

roll.gif
Kid sounds like...nvm.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

roll.gif
Kid sounds like...nvm.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Checked my bank account and there's a hold for what I purchased at Tuscola and then another $38 from another Nike Store that's 3 hours away from Tuscola
mad.gif

I called the Nike Store in Michigan (where the $38 was charged) and they have no record of it (very helpful lady).

I hope no shady crap just happened...
eyes.gif

grin.gif
Hm thats weird, I hope everything works out good.  Keep us posted

It dissappeared... but it's still weird that a hold from another store came about. Oh well, my money wasn't
censored.gif
with
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Checked my bank account and there's a hold for what I purchased at Tuscola and then another $38 from another Nike Store that's 3 hours away from Tuscola
mad.gif

I called the Nike Store in Michigan (where the $38 was charged) and they have no record of it (very helpful lady).

I hope no shady crap just happened...
eyes.gif

grin.gif
Hm thats weird, I hope everything works out good.  Keep us posted

It dissappeared... but it's still weird that a hold from another store came about. Oh well, my money wasn't
censored.gif
with
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by kvizzlefoshizzle

Johnsons Creek just got a shipment of eggplant foams, pretty close to a fsr only 49.99. air foamposite one 314996-051

good look, made a call 5min. after you posted, and sizes 8.5-10 were gone. Picked up the last 2 10.5's

Johnsons Creek just got a shipment of eggplant foams, pretty close to a fsr only 49.99. air foamposite one 314996-051

good look, made a call 5min. after you posted, and sizes 8.5-10 were gone. Picked up the last 2 10.5's

Thank you!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Really needed both though? 
eyes.gif

Yeah, I'm jelly 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Really needed both though? 
eyes.gif

Yeah, I'm jelly 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom