Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

man all black 2010s sold out in bmore months ago. white/black/red 2010s were 50 for a while tho.

all my shoe city heads - am1 qs royal/grey/white $29.99. they dont ship so dont bother.

man all black 2010s sold out in bmore months ago. white/black/red 2010s were 50 for a while tho.

all my shoe city heads - am1 qs royal/grey/white $29.99. they dont ship so dont bother.

damn i missed out on all the good stuff. i just called orlando nike factory store about the ftlotg 9's and they didnt have a sz 10.5 or 11 but they still have other sizes. i would of loved to cop another pair of those. i thought all the retro 9's were on sale at footaction sense like a month ago but i just went there 2 days ago and they had all the retro 9's including the ftlotg 9's for full retail $150. great cops to all who got the egg foams and oly uptempos, i rock my oly uptempos all the time and everyone ask about them.

damn i missed out on all the good stuff. i just called orlando nike factory store about the ftlotg 9's and they didnt have a sz 10.5 or 11 but they still have other sizes. i would of loved to cop another pair of those. i thought all the retro 9's were on sale at footaction sense like a month ago but i just went there 2 days ago and they had all the retro 9's including the ftlotg 9's for full retail $150. great cops to all who got the egg foams and oly uptempos, i rock my oly uptempos all the time and everyone ask about them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Damn I wish I saw them for that price while I was home. I would've copped instantly

Damn I wish I saw them for that price while I was home. I would've copped instantly

Originally Posted by rocman23

heard they were marked down yesterday. im sure they will move now but they were sitting for 50 for weeks or even months.
only problem is the bulk buyers will eat them now.

heard they were marked down yesterday. im sure they will move now but they were sitting for 50 for weeks or even months.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

im looking for some blk 2010's in a 13/12 if anyone knows anything it would be appreciated

They had these at Jersey Garden's on the hash wall for 30% off of 69.99 I think earlier this week.  Try giving them a call.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

im looking for some blk 2010's in a 13/12 if anyone knows anything it would be appreciated

They had these at Jersey Garden's on the hash wall for 30% off of 69.99 I think earlier this week.  Try giving them a call.

Which location? I didn't notice them last time I was at PG.

Which location? I didn't notice them last time I was at PG.

Originally Posted by nimhet

DunkNForce wrote:

Dang. Someone just snatched up the last 13. The search continues...

Originally Posted by nimhet

DunkNForce wrote:

Dang. Someone just snatched up the last 13. The search continues...

Johnson creek had 3 cw's of the 2010s. First cw and charcols $65-70 mostly size 8-11.5. White/ red $90 have to call for sizes. Also had size 12 dmp1 pack- 129.99.

Johnson creek had 3 cw's of the 2010s. First cw and charcols $65-70 mostly size 8-11.5. White/ red $90 have to call for sizes. Also had size 12 dmp1 pack- 129.99.

^I'm sayin^
laugh.gif

justhotkix on vacation or what????
nerd.gif

BigJ cuz kicc the January thread off mah G....
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom