Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

footlocker has all three colorways of the IX's on sale for $99.99..   citrus.. white/black/red.. and charcoals..   most stores don't have many left, but you can get them to stock locate your size and ship it straight to the house for $2 more..   also have the lakers 6's and white/varsity red 6's at $99.99 as well, but same thing on quanties..

footlocker has all three colorways of the IX's on sale for $99.99..   citrus.. white/black/red.. and charcoals..   most stores don't have many left, but you can get them to stock locate your size and ship it straight to the house for $2 more..   also have the lakers 6's and white/varsity red 6's at $99.99 as well, but same thing on quanties..

Keep an eye out at your local Finishline because they start their red dot sale tomorrow. Any shoe on the red dot racks are an additional 30% off. At my finishline there are:
Puma Dallas 29.99 = 21 after sale
Brooks Adrenaline 39.99 = 28 after sale
Hurache 2010 59.99 = 42 after sale
Air max 90 blue/silver/grey 59.99 = 42 after sale

and thats just a very few... some great deals and its pretty much what each store has left so keep your eyes open for some great deals.

They also are marking a TON of clothes down tomorrow!

Keep an eye out at your local Finishline because they start their red dot sale tomorrow. Any shoe on the red dot racks are an additional 30% off. At my finishline there are:
Puma Dallas 29.99 = 21 after sale
Brooks Adrenaline 39.99 = 28 after sale
Hurache 2010 59.99 = 42 after sale
Air max 90 blue/silver/grey 59.99 = 42 after sale

and thats just a very few... some great deals and its pretty much what each store has left so keep your eyes open for some great deals.

They also are marking a TON of clothes down tomorrow!

25% off Nikestore Clearance

RUNPRERUN

Code works now for members (just register). Will go live to non-members on 12/28.

Expires 1/2.

Also, i'd like to remind everyone AGAIN that NO REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

You may not ask if Shoe A has hit outlets or have gone on sale.
You many not ask for a report of Outlet B or if a certain shoe is cheaper at a specific location.

Happy holidays!

25% off Nikestore Clearance

RUNPRERUN

Code works now for members (just register). Will go live to non-members on 12/28.

Expires 1/2.

Also, i'd like to remind everyone AGAIN that NO REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

You may not ask if Shoe A has hit outlets or have gone on sale.
You many not ask for a report of Outlet B or if a certain shoe is cheaper at a specific location.

Happy holidays!

you either spend a specfied amount to receive the free shipping on that order, or if you can just google "Nike codes" to see if there is one you can use. The discount codes for nike are stackable meaning you can use more than one

Originally Posted by michael111717

how you get free shipping on nikestore
^ Register a new account ^

Mr NikeTalk Sr, about those Pac Mans a few pages bacc, they are the 2010 Lows? I guess.... they say "PAC" on the left heel and "MAN" on the right heel.... I was waitin them out and then Brand Jordan startin heatin up for 2011 so they dropped lower on the priority list....

you either spend a specfied amount to receive the free shipping on that order, or if you can just google "Nike codes" to see if there is one you can use. The discount codes for nike are stackable meaning you can use more than one

Mr NikeTalk Sr, about those Pac Mans a few pages bacc, they are the 2010 Lows? I guess.... they say "PAC" on the left heel and "MAN" on the right heel.... I was waitin them out and then Brand Jordan startin heatin up for 2011 so they dropped lower on the priority list....

Thanks for the Nike Clearance 25% off code.

Picked up 2 pair of the women's 24/7's for less than the price of 1.

Also, those of you that want the pearl foams, they're on clearance too... should be $120

grin.gif

Thanks for the Nike Clearance 25% off code.

Picked up 2 pair of the women's 24/7's for less than the price of 1.

Also, those of you that want the pearl foams, they're on clearance too... should be $120

grin.gif

The hashwall at the Aurora IL store had an "additional 30% off" sign.  I don't know when the sale runs to (it was waaaaaaaaaay too busy to ask an employee today), but you may want to check with your local stores.

The hashwall at the Aurora IL store had an "additional 30% off" sign.  I don't know when the sale runs to (it was waaaaaaaaaay too busy to ask an employee today), but you may want to check with your local stores.

Originally Posted by zyr12

members spend more than $75 = free shipping.

i believe its $100, i ordered stuff last night and had to spend $100 to get the free shipping...im a member too...unless im not that kind of member to get free shipping for $75 worth of stuff

Originally Posted by zyr12

members spend more than $75 = free shipping.

i believe its $100, i ordered stuff last night and had to spend $100 to get the free shipping...im a member too...unless im not that kind of member to get free shipping for $75 worth of stuff

Originally Posted by Agent0024

ooh ight. yeah same story for me too. lol. im just trying to snipe out a pair for like $30 or less now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom