Official December 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing major but..

Mens NIKE LUNARECLIPSE+ 2 RUNNING SHOES 487983 300 $29.99 sz 8-14

Mens NIKE LUNARFLY+ 3 BREATHE RUNNING SHOES 510792 400 $19.99 sz 7.5-12

Womens Nike LunarGlide + 4 Charcoal / Volt Neon 524978-007 WOMENS Running $29.99 sz 6.5-8.5

Nike Lebanon 615-443-3521

Last edited:
Damn, gonna have to try them tomorrow for those Lunar Eclipses.  Got a pair on right now actually.
laugh.gif
  Snatch up a few of them for the family if they still have stock.

Nothing major but..
Mens NIKE LUNARECLIPSE+ 2 RUNNING SHOES 487983 300 $29.99 sz 8-14
http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/jonahtheballer/new/59AA5DE5-C993-48A4-
Said eclipse where sold out smh was a good price, what day where you there

I was at the Nike outlet in Burlington and saw a few pairs of  camo Kobe 6s and del sol kobe 7 systems in scattered sizes

They have the same at the Aurora, IL outlet for $80; sizes on shelves went up to 12 but I think they might have more in the back. The 2012 black/red and white/black are $120

I was there last night and latest update is three pairs left in random sizes (I forget, maybe a 12) and no back stock per the price sign.

I find it ironic that the non deluxe 2012 pairs are still going for more than the wolf grey volt pair, even though the deluxe pair has been out longer.

Nike Zoom Kobe VI Cool Grey - 429659-012
$99.99 8-13
Kobe VII SUPREME SYSTEM BLACK YELLOW - $99.99 8-10.5 Few Sizes

Block of Orange
ORANGE, CA
20 CITY BLVD W
(714)-456-9172

Really salty over seeing all these grey kobe vi's pop up at outlets when I just bought them retail from NDC like a month ago haha :smh:

I
Really salty over seeing all these grey kobe vi's pop up at outlets when I just bought them retail from NDC like a month ago haha :smh:
i feel you man. The price isn't even great for 99.99 they should at least be 75 or less

Pleasant Prairie outlets
LJ elite blacks $129
Olympic hyperdunks with + $119
Other hyperdunks as well for $119

Oh forgot one more item...

Cole Haan outlet had the lunargrands with neon green soles with 50% at Pleasant Prairrie as well...I can't remember the price on them but I think it came out to be around ~$135 or something...

Hoping to get to the newest nike outlet in glendale AZ next week.  If anything good, I'll post updates.  Rumor has it, 3rd outlet will be opening up in Phx by 2013.  

Oh forgot one more item...
Cole Haan outlet had the lunargrands with neon green soles with 50% at Pleasant Prairrie as well...I can't remember the price on them but I think it came out to be around ~$135 or something...

FSR? and also, were they also the original ones with the grey upper or the newer ones with the brownish insoles? thanks

Last edited:
Hoping to get to the newest nike outlet in glendale AZ next week.  If anything good, I'll post updates.  Rumor has it, 3rd outlet will be opening up in Phx by 2013.  
Dont get your hopes up. Ive been twice and Anthem and Mills always have more

Will cole haan do phone orders? Can you give me the location? Thanks

got the info from the dressing better thread...
i ordered both pairs from the cypress tx store 281 256 2951
$11 for shipping
each pair was like $112 before tax

going to check out citadel outlet tmw and post up the shoes that are on sale tmw ..heard they got some good kicks in

Finishline is restocking the Jordan 4 Breds 12/24 @ 8am EST

I also heard they would restock the ALL the Jordan 9's on 12/24 but haven't seen confirmation from Finishline officially

I also heard they would restock the ALL the Jordan 9's on 12/24 but haven't seen confirmation from Finishline officially

Sorry dudes the Bred 4 dropped today!!!!

FNL finally has the Free Kukinis at a price I wanted to pay 49.98 online for the soar/cyber pair and 44.98 for the black, found them all in store for 44.98 though. Pretty comfortable shoe that's way off the beaten path for most.

Eastbay is getting a restock too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom