Official DECEMBER 2013 Pick Up Thread Vol. Let's see your gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these Black/Red 1s in here :smh: :frown: :frown:. Had to get myself a little consolation prize since I missed out on them :lol:.

Got these bad boys for $150 on my local Facebook buy/sell/trade sneaker group :smokin :smokin. Pretty close to DS, just didn't come with the original box. I was a little nervous because they're a half size too small (I wear size 10, these are 9.5) but they actually fit perfectly, not snug at all like my '04 Olympic 7s which are also a 9.5.

I actually just started browsing the group a few weeks ago, I'm gonna have to keep my eye out more often. Deals like this can be both a good thing and a bad thing :lol:.

View media item 715345

Last edited:
all the 1s 
frown.gif

@BuddhaChris Nice Hufquakes!!! 
pimp.gif

Dope gifts everybody. Still waiting on my Akron vs Miami to come in from the UK. Got them for 150 shipped BTW

CANT WAIT (Bart Scott Voice)

Kobes from about a week ago and just the other day:

I've been looking forward to picking up a leather jacket at year's end and the time finally came.

This one actually came up early on in the long search. It looked ok on display and seemed quality but others impressed me more, especially given how outrageously expensive this one was. When it got marked down to half price at season's end (which is still...pricy) I tried it on on a whim. That was it, it just became so much better when on:

Not sure why all my pics are randomly rotated after upload, oh well. I look forward to getting long long years of wear out this.

burberry? :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom