OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

the item is not online, but if you gonna be in s.a. you can just call the shop have it on hold for you

I phone ordered the camo spurs when they dropped. Had too
pimp.gif

@Witness trying to kill it is nice that I'm finding 90% of these shoes at or below box price I'm up to 23 pairs, too bad the PEs cost so much...

$6 concord socks
$80 one of the nicest CW so far I think $250 worth of lebron socks for $25 got alot of other things on 50 off just didnt want to post it all

Originally Posted by Mario1985

@Witness trying to kill it is nice that I'm finding 90% of these shoes at or below box price I'm up to 23 pairs, too bad the PEs cost so much...

I hear you, dudes still dropping $1k plus on the VII PE's
30t6p3b.gif

Had my connect ready to hook me up on the 50, and there is literally NOTHING out that I want, oh well money saved I guess

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Shout Out to Fred sorry again for the delay boss...

No prob homie. I've gotten my wear from those and weren't doing any good to me sitting in the closet. Actually those Kanyes have been to L.A.'s venice beach
embarassed.gif
, Vegas strip, and NYC's 42nd st. 
Damn those PS 360 and trainers
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Shout Out to Fred sorry again for the delay boss...

No prob homie. I've gotten my wear from those and weren't doing any good to me sitting in the closet. Actually those Kanyes have been to L.A.'s venice beach
embarassed.gif
, Vegas strip, and NYC's 42nd st. 
Damn those PS 360 and trainers
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
lol sounds like you went on your own watch the throne tour in the kanyes

thanks Dubl

nice pick ups NT!
finally got around to making a trip to the mall

big fan of the LeBron series but none of the 9s ive really been feeling except these

had to scoop em up..

hopefully i can get a pair of Nerf KDs and Concords to finish off the year

Back
Top Bottom