OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Wei- Those OGs are super clean

Goldcst- Nice variety

Edris- Clean suit man, today is the last day of the Macys F&F sale but I doubt I get a chance

24e5jwl.jpg

399907237.jpg

i wasn't to sure if i would like these but they are much better in person, nice pick ups everybody

Copped UM brons on release date being the UM fan I am. Also got my Christmas gift early from my girl, 2009 1:18 Hamilton die cast and the Kaws book...
Sorry bout the instagram filters and stuff.

6426982621_084359dde3_z.jpg

6457471647_67abb16f1a_z.jpg

Flips & Beats picture is dope..not a fan of that pair of 3s though.

thinking about pulling the trigger on the Blue pair of beats

i'm thinking about putting the blue pair on my best buy credit card myself. they green ones are dope too! love that picture aswell!

nice brons & kds posted this month, maybe later for me. last week's pickups...thanks million dollar stacks & fnl

og xi & 2011 bc iii:

-Pete

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Copped UM brons on release date being the UM fan I am. Also got my Christmas gift early from my girl, 2009 1:18 Hamilton die cast and the Kaws book...
Sorry bout the instagram filters and stuff.
Nice... what brand is the 1:18?  The box doesn't look like Minichamps... with the Styrofoam... 

EDIT ~ Unless........... it's the Mercedes~Benz edition? Which is Minichamps... 
smokin.gif

Good deal on those UA, I picked up a pair of the Micro G Fly's for $20 @ Ross. I just was not interested in dropping over $50 on UA.

Back
Top Bottom