OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

before December ends
Accidentally picked these up last 20 mins. for $19. DS without box and laces.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

just need to clean up the midsoles and toebox. 
smile.gif

Wow that's the best $19 you'll ever spend, dope pickup

ILLY!!! 6pm.com is the truth man, you better grab some pairs, and thanks for the compliments man

Thanks Bamba, a desktop is so necessary, my iPad was better than my laptop any damn way

To the dude that asked, I got the concord 11 love tee from FreezyZeeky!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS NT

Same here, @#+ was the seller thinking on them ones? Lol. Crazy pickup man

Few forces, addidas windsuit, and an iPad 2 for me

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAM !!!

Concords are my all time favorite....but a true definition of Holy Grail status is something that's been unobtainable and eluded somebody for a period of time...

Holy Grail FOUND!

I got the case from vmvinc.com they are out of stock right nownbut they'll re-up soon. Also check o-case.com if out of stock they will re-up. Just keep checking back. I was in sheikh shoes last night doing some last min shopping when I seen the duck boots. So they just hit the states.

Got those 1's from a local thrift store near my house.
smile.gif
 Didn't expect to see it there at the first place. I was planning to buy a New Balance 576 Made in England "almost DS" for $12, then found those 1. Immediately checked the soles, I was surprised it was DS.
happy.gif
  PHP. 850 is equivalent to $19

Im not a fan of the 11's but i want to say im glad the people who wanted them got a pair and i feel bad for all those people who didnt get a pair and more importantly to those who got beat up and lost their lives...jordan and nike should produce more pairs so that others who missed out could get a pair...

Back
Top Bottom