OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT VOL. POST YOUR OUTFITS AND NO PIC QUOTING!

Pretty big fan of these.  Takes a little of the sting out of not getting weathermans or Nerfs.
grin.gif

Kal what's retail on those huarache free saw someone post them up on the pick up and your shoot just sold me just don't wanna pay to much..clean shoe man

Dam really
frown.gif
looks like I might have to pay that extra but dam they look so worth it. Thanks for the help kal

No prob, I know footaction, HOHs got, and FNL, I can't even lie I want to double and I also feel like a idiot for sleeping on the highs....

I just ran into the highs during an eBay search really thinking of just saving my time and copping those and the lows instead of trying to cop 11s

Originally Posted by airedweezy

I just ran into the highs during an eBay search really thinking of just saving my time and copping those and the lows instead of trying to cop 11s

I hear that, I can't keep up with those 11s, euro releases selling out non stop, cancellation emails and mom/pops charging $300. I'm getting too old for this, no patience for all the crap. When all is said and done if i can't get them for retail i can do without, I have a few 2000 concords in the stash anyway, and they hold up just fine.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by airedweezy

I hear that, I can't keep up with those 11s, euro releases selling out non stop, cancellation emails and mom/pops charging $300. I'm getting too old for this, no patience for all the crap. When all is said and done if i can't get them for retail i can do without, I have a few 2000 concords in the stash anyway, and they hold up just fine.

I hear you man can't believe what's happening Im close to just passing up and calling it a day. I'm only 21 and I'm more then fed up with things now lol.

TO GO SEE GEORGIA ANNE MULDROW @ THE BUNKHOUSE WITH THE WIFE!
e40362631fc220cb2cbe04601c5c44551c92c270_r.jpg

HAD TO SHOW MY SUPPORT FOR KOBE TONIGHT!

Back
Top Bottom