OFFICIAL DECEMBER WDYWT VOL. POST YOUR OUTFITS AND NO PIC QUOTING!

nice kicks pplz

wms aqua 8's

2944390907_fd2a2a7fd9_z.jpg

Went to visit a few friends in Mia.. Love this place

First Stop... love the concept of the store and major cool points for the staff who were not jerks, "sneaker heads" and "i know everything about kicks mentality" like some other spots we know... very chill spot/good presentation

Next Stop.. My third time here, not really a fan, to much hype to be honest, there was no customer service, the dudes seemed more interested in the females then the guys trying to spend money in there store, btw the females were busted lol maybe it was just me

Rec..

What my son wore,,, who's birthday is tomorrow can't wait LEGOLAND here we come lol

First Stop... love the concept of the store and major cool points for the staff who were not jerks, "sneaker heads" and "i know everything about kicks mentality" like some other spots we know... very chill spot/good presentation

Next Stop.. My third time here, not really a fan, to much hype to be honest, there was no customer service, the dudes seemed more interested in the females then the guys trying to spend money in there store, btw the females were busted lol maybe it was just me

Rec..

What my son wore,,, who's birthday is tomorrow can't wait LEGOLAND here we come lol

Rec..

Rec..

Rec..

Rec..

Back
Top Bottom