Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Someone lock this thread. Ish is terrible.

And Kanye to me got some of his influence from Travis Scott to me.

A garbage rapper, biting another garbage rapper.

:rofl: at Audi using Miami, Florida as a barometer for what is hot. I live down here, people are huge bandwagoners down here, plus no real taste.

Disc Jockeys down here jock any garbage. Plus the presence of snowbirds and New Yorkers.

You are corny for supporting that awful rendition of "music'. You are lame duck status, LIV nightclub plays ANY song. Be seated bruh, smh.

I live in miami

If it ain't EDM/house music or Latin music , we ain't really at the forefront of music trendz

Last edited:
This ******* sucks man. 

NYC does it to themselves by getting behind unoriginal trash like this instead of supporting an fresh, original dope song like this.

Y'all deserve your lack of a hot NY rapper that sounds like NY right now.

This kinda lit tho!

roll.gif

The Future biting gets even worse than Panda 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
lets not act like dc rappers aren't emulating atlanta too.

the entire country is full of future/young thug clones.

Everybody biting...but have at least an OUNCE of originality.

This dude is unapologetically biting and driding. Like son seems like he's trolling. Very punchable vibe :lol:. Can't say I've seen anybody go out of their way to bite this hard :smh:. And the worst part, people are SUPPORTING it.

****** let anything slide these days :lol:.

biting is biting.

philly

dc

your city, my city, his city her city

on some dr suess one fist two fish red fish blue fish ****. its all over. biting is at an all time high.

what did we do to deserve this? like how did we get here?

a bunch of incoherent sounding, talk like their deaf sounding dudes singing on the same tracks over and over.

:smh:

I thought Travis Scott, Solo Lucci and Uzi were some of the worst biters....but this guy.

Maaaaaan.... :lol:

I really have a strong hate for this guy.

I will not listen to Kanye's album just because of this bum.

This guy is not normal. He definitely has a few screws loose.

Last edited:
I enjoy my share of my ratchet music ........ but naw this dude raps and sounds EXACTLY like a future :x . Future got to hand dude his fade :lol:

If i'm future I'm no longer working with Pusha for signing this dude or for Kanye cosigning this dude lol

The panda flip on Kanye album goes though :smh:

What if he comes out saying he's futures ghost writer :lol:

But nah. Dude really think he's from the South with all that dabbing bs

Pusha was trolling signing dude.

Push a had a video where he was snakily and sarcastically saying Future will be looked at as a legend (which he already is :pimp:) but he was trying to be slick.

Back
Top Bottom