Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

This goes perfectly with what French said in his breakfast club interview nobody cares about the artist anymore it's just about their music

**** the music the ***** tried to copy his life :rofl: and yet that doesn't matter to you.. But i ain't gonna sit here and argue about when you decide to oblige by something or not. Either way a spade is a spade & the entire reason a cat like Desiigner exist in the first place is because these "influences" :rolleyes ya'll allow these southern artist to get away with left the door open for cats to come in the game & get shine off sounding very similar to another *****.

So actually blame ya selves for constantly promoting music that any random ***** off the sttreet could duplicate to a T

You can't speak on this. Dolph and 2 Chainz are the same to you. You're disqualified.

Keep deflecting though. We talking about Desiigner here man. 2/2 on the blatant terrible clone biting. But he's from NY, so it's ok with you :lol:.

Yo is this dude serious? This Desiigner guy has the same EXACT flow, adlibs, cadence & rap style as Future. Not to mention his voice sounds like him but like Ghostface said bout Bronson, he cant help that. But at least be ******* original with it. Bronson sounds like Ghostface but dont rap EXACTLY like him down to the subject matter like this guy does to Future. Same goes for Your Ol Droog who has basically the same voice as Nas. Its one thing for son to have the same voice, but the same everything else too tho?! FOH. This is past being influenced, this is now impersonating. For Gods sakes, son talkin bout he got broads in Atlanta but he admitted he aint ever even been to Atlanta :x

Yo is this dude serious? This Desiigner guy has the same EXACT flow, adlibs, cadence & rap style as Future. Not to mention his voice sounds like him but like Ghostface said bout Bronson, he cant help that. But at least be ******* original with it. Bronson sounds like Ghostface but dont rap EXACTLY like him down to the subject matter like this guy does to Future. Same goes for Your Ol Droog who has basically the same voice as Nas. Its one thing for son to have the same voice, but the same everything else too tho?! FOH. This is past being influenced, this is now impersonating. For Gods sakes, son talkin bout he got broads in Atlanta but he admitted he aint ever even been to Atlanta :x

Exactly man. Well put. That NY dude just don't get it though :lol:.

Yea that ish wild man smh like i know he sees it & hears it too

But yo you gotta chill with Uzi slander :lol: He a weird mix of styles haha

Lmao. Desiigner makes Uzi seem like a breath of fresh air 4real :lol:. Just can't rock with shorty. Feel like he not even really from Philly or something :lol:.

Lmao. Desiigner makes Uzi seem like a breath of fresh air 4real :lol:. Just can't rock with shorty. Feel like he not even really from Philly or something :lol:.

Lmao man Uzi music tough & he was def in North Philly in that All My Chains vid. But he dont come off as a Philly rapper, I know what you saying there. We usually gotta distinct style but most of em all sound the same too. Only Philly rappers i mess with besides the established ones are Uzi & GrandeMarshall

Grandes style is different from other Philly rappers but he still sounds like he from the city unlike Uzi lol

Agreed. At the end of the day, I'm happy these kids are out here making music, keeping their ***** off the street. The same folks complaining about how these cats shouldn't be doing music, are the same cats who would get robbed by them dudes if they werent busy with music. So cats need be grateful, and be thankful of the money in their pockets and all the teeth in their mouths

Copping pleas & pretending to be the reasonable old man on the block when it suits your needs.

Damn. I just saw a video where the ***** said he's never been to Atlanta before

Yup referenced that in one of my posts in the last page. At least he was honest bout it tho. He gets that much from me but it just goes to show how lame some of these new dudes are smh

Being from NY, an ATL resident, fan of Future, but deep respect & love for NY Hip-Hop. I don't know. The Panda track is hard, no doubt. I dig trap music from the A. But again...From the A. Anywhere else feels unorganic and just wave-riding. I'm not expecting gritty, boom-kap NY bars necessarily. But I do want to be able to listen to artists and know off rip where they're from. It's dope seeing a young cat from NY getting signed to the label of one my favorite artists off the strength of seemingly 2 tracks on SoundCloud. But it's alsl all too blatant for me. I'm reserving judgement til he put more tracks out. Might be a case like A$AP Rocky, having influenced by a certain popular regional sound, gain some clout, heavy following, and transition to the sound you're actually about. Only time will tell. Either way. 18 & his song playing in clubs he would be carded to get into lol. Oh and [emoji]128060[/emoji][emoji]128060[/emoji][emoji]128060[/emoji]

Just gonna wait for new tracks. I mess with push too much for him to just sign son cuz he sound like future. I'll give him 3 more songs.

Desiigner and Shmurda, 2016 NY version of Rakim and Big Daddy Kane, Nas and Jay-Z :rofl:

NY is paying for the sins of their fathers with this garbage :lol:

What's even more hilarious and ironic is that a lot of NYC dudes criticized French for not sounding NY enough and piggy-backing off of the South.  Exact same dudes trying to tell us that this guy is "hot" and "next up" 
roll.gif
And A$AP too. Mad NY cats were hating 

Like I said...

Ebro and Tax (as NY tastemakers) are corny for getting behind some blatant bitten trash like this, but not showing love to original new **** like

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom