Official Detroit Pistons @ Golden State Warriors Post 7:30pm 11/14

I can not believe this. Losses like this make meSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Damn mad. Makes me think that we are backto 2005.
smh.gif
WHo are we kidding.

mad.gif

%%$* %%$*

STOP SHOOTING ALL THESE DAMN 3'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, AND PLAY SOME$+*!+#+ D!!!!!!

22 PT LEAD DOWN THE DRAIN. ARE YOU SERIOUS?

This is !$!++*# PATHETIC!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WHAT the *@!*!!??!!?!??!?!??!?!

These fools shooting threes like they're Reggie !$!++*# Miller and ***$.

Man i'm pissed.

Man, what the hell is happening? I won't even start on how disgusting we played after the half.

We're the last winless team left... This sucks!!!

I hate Seattle and Minnesota for winning tonight... Damn them for getting their first win of the season
smh.gif
!!!

... i dont even wanna watch the warriors play anymore until steve jax come back hopefully they can get back on track this game would of brought a big mometnumto friday game but yea they blew a !*!##@! 20 pts lead

I personally don't think Jackson will make that much of a difference. You just saw that when things turn for the worse, this team doesn't have themental capability to stay focused. They also don't have the dicipline to play smart and get easy shots. Nelson needs to re-evaluate the situation becausehis plan isn't working.

This is a tough loss but I've stopped taking Bay Area sports seriously. With a few more losses, we're officially on the D. Rose watch.

[Michaelangelo]I said it before... and I'll say it again[/Michaelangelo]

[Turtles]Man I love being a Turtle..[/Turtles]

Keep your spirits up guys, it ain't like you guys to be down in the dumps like this, you always gotta look forward to the next game.

Back
Top Bottom