Official Detroit Pistons @ Los Angeles Lakers 11/17 Vol. First Times

--Didnt see a game thread yet so here it goes...
--This will be my first time starting a game thread and first time at Staples Center tonight, with KB8SanDeezy comin along...
--Hopefully I go 1-0 for both aspects.

--Luke, Pau and Kobe are hurt so them dudes from Queensbridge gotta step up huge. Along with Drewand the bench
--I expect the Lakers to bounce back big from the previous 2 losses. Lets get it!

--With that said...
--LETS GO LAY-KURZ!!
pimp.gif

I'll be there tonight.. got some good seats behind the Pistons bench. ill take some pictures and post them up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

i think Kobe is probable for tonight.. i dont see him letting the team lose 3 in a row..

Lets go LAKESHOW.

--Interesting stat: Aside from winning championships in 3's, Phil Jackson has never lost 3 games in a row as a coach. Ever.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Interesting stat: Aside from winning championships in 3's, Phil Jackson has never lost 3 games in a row as a coach. Ever.
hmmm i dont believe that .. especially the year he came back? we dint lose 3 games in a row?

edit :
[table][tr][td]27[/td] [td]12-25-2005[/td] [td]at Mi[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]92-97[/td] [td]15-12[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]12-26-2005[/td] [td]at Was[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]91-94[/td] [td]15-13[/td] [td]Lost 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]12-28-2005[/td] [td]Mem[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]99-100 OT[/td] [td]15-14[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]01-01-2006[/td] [td]Uta[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]94-98[/td] [td]15-15[/td] [td]Lost 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]01-03-2006[/td] [td]at Uta[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]80-90[/td] [td]15-16[/td] [td]Lost 5[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

we beat the Lakers last year, im sure we will beat them again
pimp.gif

So Rip and Tay won't be back until we trade them?..
havent heard that but it sounds like something that could be true. i dont even know whats up with rip, no info or anything on his ankle injury.same goes for prince. things between the two are weird, really weird.

pimp.gif

havent heard that but it sounds like something that could be true. i dont even know whats up with rip, no info or anything on his ankle injury. same goes for prince. things between the two are weird, really weird.

yea man same here. Hell if i had to put money on it, we dump them and open up money for next summer. With or W/O them we will be fighting for the 7-8th spotanyway.

pimp.gif

I dont see Tay going anywhere I thought he was gonna mentor Daye... Rip on the other hand...
ohwell.gif

Key to a win is keeping Will Bynum in check, without his scoring the Piston bench is not very good. But I see him dropping like 20 though.

^^nah Tay is gonna be gone, probably faster than Rip. He easier to trade, more value...

and Kobe is about to go off tonight. Who the hell on this roster is guarding this man with Tay injured?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Lakers taking another L tonight for sure
how sure are you?
Maybe because he's a Lebron fanboy, that's why he's sure
laugh.gif
even the Lakers fans are worried
laugh.gif
Jeez I see sign of panicalready. And the Lakers taking an L tonight. Gordon will get 30+ on the Lakers inconsistent defense

Back
Top Bottom