Official Detroit Pistons @ Los Angeles Lakers 11/17 Vol. First Times

Gametime
devil.gif

you can already tell what kobe is trying to do. shoot until he makes one to get a rhythm going
smh.gif

"sigh" this is not a great start at all i know its early but the lakers look so weak without Gasol

If farmar does more of that, don't settle for the 3 and attack I'll take the bum status off of him

Using my crystal ball, I will relay various future events:

-Shannon will take over the PG spot permanently. Fisher will enter a retirement home and Farmar picks up cooking for the team.
-Bynum, after being nominated to be the starting center for the All-Star game, will have a freak incident occur on court, seemingly vindicating Ska'sdislike for him. However, the incident will be nothing more than a dismantling of the Grizzlies.
-Ron Artest participates in a boxing match with Ammo, and Ammo wins.
-Lamar eats some raisins before a game and goes 0-10 shooting.
-Kobe wins his second MVP trophy this season and convinces LeBron to sign with the Lakers on the first day of free agency at the minimum.

Good stuff!

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

and Kobe is about to go off tonight. Who the hell on this roster is guarding this man with Tay injured?
laugh.gif

Kobe goes to the post every time they are in a set offense. Hell our tallest guard is what 6'4?

Ya'll piston watchers ever see Jereko run the lane? EVERY damn time he is calling for a OOP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Using my crystal ball, I will relay various future events:

-Shannon will take over the PG spot permanently. Fisher will enter a retirement home and Farmar picks up cooking for the team.
-Bynum, after being nominated to be the starting center for the All-Star game, will have a freak incident occur on court, seemingly vindicating Ska's dislike for him. However, the incident will be nothing more than a dismantling of the Grizzlies.
-Ron Artest participates in a boxing match with Ammo, and Ammo wins.
-Lamar eats some raisins before a game and goes 0-10 shooting.
-Kobe wins his second MVP trophy this season and convinces LeBron to sign with the Lakers on the first day of free agency at the minimum.

Good stuff!
indifferent.gif

we all know lamar doesn't eat raisins

Back
Top Bottom