[[ Official DJ Drama x Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2... EFF DRAMA!! ]]

Jeezy AND a Spitta tape in the same weekend?
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not holdin my breath for this to drop this weekend....

DJ Drama + Release Dates = Undefined expression.

I'm honestly not even expectin the Curren$y tape to drop either... that was supposed to come out middle of last year

Word Drama? A tape this week with Young Jack %$+ but the Fab !%#@ is neither seen or heard?

indifferent.gif

I will be thoroughly pissed if the Jeezy comes out this weekend without any word on Fab's joint. But with that said Jeezy always come correct on his GG so atleast it will be some new music to bump in the whip.

But seriously this gets announced and within a week its gonna come out (not exactly holding my breath on that release date) and Fab/Cam cant get theirs out for like 3 months. Kinda !!#$ is that?

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

I'm honestly not even expectin the Curren$y tape to drop either... that was supposed to come out middle of last year

Curren$y is good about droppin tapes when he says they're gonna drop.  On twitter yesterday or 2 days ago he said he was even addin a couple more in n outs.  That tape will be out this weekend. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I will be thoroughly pissed if the Jeezy comes out this weekend without any word on Fab's joint. But with that said Jeezy always come correct on his GG so atleast it will be some new music to bump in the whip.

But seriously this gets announced and within a week its gonna come out (not exactly holding my breath on that release date) and Fab/Cam cant get theirs out for like 3 months. Kinda !!#$ is that?

I think the rush on the Jeezy mixtape and the certain release date is due in large part to his album release closing.  Granted there is no set date, but from looking at statements he has made it seems likely his album will be out soon so he wants the mixtape to build the buzz.  Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Curren$y is good about droppin tapes when he says they're gonna drop.  On twitter yesterday or 2 days ago he said he was even addin a couple more in n outs.  That tape will be out this weekend. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Smokey Robinson was supposed to have dropped on Halloween... and atleast one other time before that.

How Fly was originally supposed have dropped May 30... dude had me waitin all summer for that tape. Wiz rubbed off on him

jeezy prob just put drama in the pressure cooker - theres a big party in miami to celebrate the release so he has no choice but to have it finished
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom