[[ Official DJ Drama x Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2... EFF DRAMA!! ]]

Oh well. Still got Spitta releasing today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Its on Drama. Rankin said its been done sooooo..
+#@%.
We aint getting this anytime soon..

Drama be slipping, 

I hope Wayne doesnt do D4 with this man..

yall tryna get a petition goin for another much more reliable dj to take over the gangsta grillz series? cause drama f'd up my day off..

Drama actin like he's really doing something...he's gonna scream/yell/say the same stuff he's said on every other tape....smh

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

Drama actin like he's really doing something...he's gonna scream/yell/say the same stuff he's said on every other tape....smh
laugh.gif
, I know right, on some "Wait, run that intro back, I need a Barack Odrama at the 1:34 mark so they can't hear what Loso sayin"

The stupid art about this whole fiasco is that Drama never said the album was dropping at a particular time. People took a club flyer pic and ran the *%*% wit it. You all do realize promoters routinely lie to hype up parties and can put anything on a flyer pic right?

"its going to be a easy one, DJ DRAMA!!!"
"do i still need to introduce myself are you foreal DJ DRAMA!!"
THIS HOW YOU WAN DAY 1 TO SOUND DJ DRAMA!!!!
laugh.gif

"Hold on drama i smell some sticky @%!$ in the air stop that @%!$ and give me a second to light that @%!$ up "
laugh.gif

I hope he (Drama) doesn't expect his 3rd LP that's coming out to sell, because no one will buy that $!## the way he plays with cats and these Mixtape releases.

Back
Top Bottom