!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

Slated for an early November Release date
nerd.gif

No AutoTune...No Features
smokin.gif

Sorry if im late...
happy.gif

dj drama saying an early november realease
grin.gif
prob come out towards the end of that month

I thought them _'s was beefin'?

He gotta make up for that sorry %%+ basura called Dedication 3...but I'll still check it out just off the strength of the past work these two have done.

No autotune already makes it better than D3.

If he spits like he did on "I Told Ya'll" then I'm +!@%@!# with this.

I'm already thankful they decided not to further tarnish the Dedication series.

are you sure Drama will be the DJ behind this?

He was on the radio with Drama for his bday and they talked about it but didn't mention anything about him being the DJ for it.

Look for Wayne to surprise a lot of yall thinkin he don't got it anymore.

"I could jump on any n**** song and make a part 2"....

THERE WILL BE AUTO-TUNE ON THIS.

There is no way there will not be auto-tune on this. and yes this mixtape will PROBABLY end up dropping December or January.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

THERE WILL BE AUTO-TUNE ON THIS.

There is no way there will not be auto-tune on this. and yes this mixtape will PROBABLY end up dropping December or January.

Nah, Son said there wasnt gonna be any autotune....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

If he spits like he did on "I Told Ya'll" then I'm +!@%@!# with this.

I'm already thankful they decided not to further tarnish the Dedication series.
They both already said D4 will be dropping and a follow up to C4.

i dont give a damn if theres autotune on it...if hes spittin like he was on the demolition freestyles...then its all good....

*hopes for an uptown remix with 3 verses*

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i dont give a damn if theres autotune on it...if hes spittin like he was on the demolition freestyles...then its all good....

QFT on everything
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

^ aye yall, DipsetGeneral has spoken.

smile.gif
how you doin bruh? you lookin foward to this or you'll pass on thedownload? does "No Ceilings" have room in your iPod?

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

are you sure Drama will be the DJ behind this?

He was on the radio with Drama for his bday and they talked about it but didn't mention anything about him being the DJ for it.

Look for Wayne to surprise a lot of yall thinkin he don't got it anymore.

"I could jump on any n**** song and make a part 2"....

This isn't a gangsta grillz. I think it's gonna be like drought 3. looking forward to it but wont be expecting it anytime soon. You know how theydo.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

^ aye yall, DipsetGeneral has spoken.

smile.gif
how you doin bruh? you lookin foward to this or you'll pass on the download? does "No Ceilings" have room in your iPod?
I actually am. The last Wayne thread I posted in I asked what was the most recent Wayne x GG mixtape and didn't get an answer. I've hearda lot of stuff I've liked from Wayne recently. And right now I'm %#$+%+ with that 16 gig so no, there's not room for the tape on my ipod but thatwill change. I make room for $%!@ just about everyday.

He wasn't even goin in like that IMO

If he's spittin anywhere near like how he was on the Sqad Up mixtapes...or D2 then its all good

I highly doubt it though

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

He wasn't even goin in like that IMO

If he's spittin anywhere near like how he was on the Sqad Up mixtapes...or D2 then its all good

I highly doubt it though

im good...id rather have something i can hear and comprehend
grin.gif

his voice back then was too much IMO
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom