!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

im good...id rather have something i can hear and comprehend
grin.gif

his voice back then was too much IMO
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you, sir, need to be banned

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I thought them _'s was beefin'?

He gotta make up for that sorry %%+ basura called Dedication 3...but I'll still check it out just off the strength of the past work these two have done.

No autotune already makes it better than D3.
Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Are we gonna witness a "Drought 3" esque mixtape?

hope not
These.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

i dont give a damn if theres autotune on it...if hes spittin like he was on the demolition freestyles...then its all good....

*hopes for an uptown remix with 3 verses*

He wasn't even goin in like that IMO

If he's spittin anywhere near like how he was on the Sqad Up mixtapes...or D2 then its all good

I highly doubt it though

im good...id rather have something i can hear and comprehend
grin.gif

his voice back then was too much IMO
ohwell.gif

^ your sir, are one of the very few that understands 2007 Wayne > Carter 1 Wayne
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

^ aye yall, DipsetGeneral has spoken.

smile.gif
how you doin bruh? you lookin foward to this or you'll pass on the download? does "No Ceilings" have room in your iPod?
I actually am. The last Wayne thread I posted in I asked what was the most recent Wayne x GG mixtape and didn't get an answer. I've heard a lot of stuff I've liked from Wayne recently. And right now I'm %#$+%+ with that 16 gig so no, there's not room for the tape on my ipod but that will change. I make room for $%!@ just about everyday.

embarassed.gif
how many songs can a 16 gig hold? Last Wayne GG was"Dedication 3" more like a Young Money Complilation though.

pimp.gif

i was just saying how i cant wait for a new legit mixtape by Wayne. i also hope for an Uptown/Im Still Fly cover/remix.

If he spit like he did on Thingy Pleaser
pimp.gif
im ready

But if he spit like Da Drought 3? Ill pass
eyes.gif

Somebody in YM gotta get in this dude head and tell him to take it back to the old flow...I thought Gudda would have helped him take it back to his SQAD daysbut he on AUTO-TUNE too
eyes.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

My son Wavez is a youngin'...we've all said dumb $!$+ when we were young too.
laugh.gif
At least he's honest when he posts...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

pimp.gif
im ready

eyes.gif

Somebody in YM gotta get in this dude head and tell him to take it back to the old flow...I thought Gudda would have helped him take it back to his SQAD days but he on AUTO-TUNE too
eyes.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
huh?

Wayne's flow on Drought 3 was sick.. you can't even put it in the same category as that Dedication 3 garbage

lol...i just wont understand it...i dont see how yall like his voice back then....

of course i cant deny Dedication 2 but....alot of sutff before that....im even afraid to go back and listen to his !@%$ cuz i know his voice is a problem...

thats just me tho...BTW...its not like back then he was spittin classic EYE OPENIN material anyways....same old shoot em up im gangsta !@%$..

lol...i just wont understand it...i dont see how yall like his voice back then....

of course i cant deny Dedication 2 but....alot of sutff before that....im even afraid to go back and listen to his !$@% cuz i know his voice is a problem...

thats just me tho...BTW...its not like back then he was spittin classic EYE OPENIN material anyways....same old shoot em up im gangsta !$@%..

Weezy was the truth back then youngster... ''Go up in ya lady raw,make ya lady roar and if she's late it's yours.''

of course i cant deny Dedication 2 but....alot of sutff before that....im even afraid to go back and listen to his !@%$ cuz i know his voice is a problem...

thats just me tho...BTW...its not like back then he was spittin classic EYE OPENIN material anyways....same old shoot em up im gangsta !@%$..

i %*+#+ w/ wayne from 500 degreez through the early leaks of the C3 tracks that empire leaked....after that he became straight trash

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

pimp.gif
im ready

eyes.gif

Somebody in YM gotta get in this dude head and tell him to take it back to the old flow...I thought Gudda would have helped him take it back to his SQAD days but he on AUTO-TUNE too
eyes.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
huh?

Wayne's flow on Drought 3 was sick.. you can't even put it in the same category as that Dedication 3 garbage

Thats what im sayin, dedication 3 had a few tracks but ya actin like the drought 3 was pure garbage, and there wasnt no autotune on there at all

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

of course i cant deny Dedication 2 but....alot of sutff before that....im even afraid to go back and listen to his !$@% cuz i know his voice is a problem...

thats just me tho...BTW...its not like back then he was spittin classic EYE OPENIN material anyways....same old shoot em up im gangsta !$@%..

Weezy was the truth back then youngster... ''Go up in ya lady raw,make ya lady roar and if she's late it's yours.''

^ its not like back then he was spittin classic EYE OPENIN material anyways
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom