!!!-(OFFICIAL) DJ ????/Lil' Wayne "No Ceilings" Mixtape Thread [Its out now!]-!!!

Vince Young Suicide Doors

smh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Tyga...is kinda nice...hm...

ok on second run...this tape is crack. Simply.

Wayne murdered every. Single. Song.

Wouldn't say all that either.

Tape is solid.

Not great but by no means horrible. I think he could've picked some better beats though. Not sure which ones though.

so i guess wayne was next after drake?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

laugh.gif

What did ya'll expect? Illmatic?
laugh.gif

go listen to 500 degreez if this doesn't do it for you.

Its a damn good tape. You're acting like new wayne isn't unappreciated....

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

laugh.gif

What did ya'll expect? Illmatic?
laugh.gif

go listen to 500 degreez if this doesn't do it for you.

Its a damn good tape. You're acting like new wayne isn't unappreciated....
joint was eh for me ima bump it again when i get up tho to get a second opinion

its not bad after the first listen. not a Drought 3, but its an improvement over the autotune, rock stuff he has been doing.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

its not bad after the first listen. not a Drought 3, but its an improvement over the autotune, rock stuff he has been doing.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

2cf3afa.jpg

Code:
1. Swag Surfin'2. Ice Cream Paint Job3. DOA4. Interlude5. Wasted6. Watch My Shoes7. Break Up8. Banned From TV9. Throw It In The Bag [Remix]10. I Think I Love Her11. Interlude 212. Wetter13. I'm Good14. Make Her Say15. Run This Town16. I Gotta Feeling17. Outro

^ Good lookin! I am feeling "I gotta feeling" and "Wetter" although the rest are muy bueno! "Got my weed from the west, my pills fromthe east and two bottles of Goose, that's Geese"
laugh.gif

I hate im at work and they have mostly everything on block up here the gov dont play...i dont suppose it will be embedded in the thread like they did Young DroRIP tape from mixtapefactory.com...cuz i was able to listen to that

There might be more tracks on Sat. Kinda like that premature Drought 3 leak that was followed by more songs.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

There might be more tracks on Sat. Kinda like that premature Drought 3 leak that was followed by more songs.

according to lilwaynehq.com there's more 8 more tracks that'll drop with the official mixtape, but for now this leaked version will do.
it's not his best, but it's great to hear mixtape weezy, hopefully the rest of his tracks are better

This is about to get deleted.

He just doesn't have it anymore. Not sure if it's the drugs or the autotune that did it, but I can't rock with this.

So far the best tracks on here are...

Ice Cream Paint Job
Watch My Shoes
Banned From TV

IMO...

I was wondering when somebody was gonna do a freestyle on those trill ent beats...what if someone finds "do it stick it"
sick.gif

But yeah this is solid....there's gonna be plenty one liners from his tape on all the social network sites though...

Gotta brace myself for that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom