Official DMV NCAA Tournament Thread: Who is going to win it all?

Wow, UMD made it after all. American is also in.

I have to rep for my peeps back in Columbus....GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!

ohio_state_university.gif

I want UNC so bad, but there's something about this years Louisville team, I can't get enough *pause*. I have a hard time believing any team out therewill beat them in the Tourney...

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I want UNC so bad, but there's something about this years Louisville team, I can't get enough *pause*. I have a hard time believing any team out there will beat them in the Tourney...
Not just that, but Lawson's foot is still a question. The team looks totally different with him on the bench. That's why right now I haveGonzaga over UNC. Plus UCLA is going out of the first round. No homer but when a team from the left coast comes to play a noon game on the east coast, theyusually don't do well. I'm just glad we're back in the dance.
0e535c194cb46b3ad7c5d0ef38c3b68d3244c74.jpg

65d25f946562ad3ed8331c4b9767cd9e5ec041f.jpg

69735b294c2d6916d580d8dc3eec55ce277fe64.gif

I hope Pitt takes it. I have no idea why, but I've liked that school ever since Brevin Knight's little brother played there.

^^ I don't think the Zags will get that far.. Mark my words. Look out for Western Kentucky

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

I am seeing/hearing a lot of people picking Gonzaga over Carolina in the Sweet 16, why?
I'm not sold on Lawson being healthy. That toe will come up again. Heytfelt IMO can hold down Psycho T again. Bouldin is definitely lookinggood since he took over the 1. This team is dangerous. And they're getting hot at the right time.

Memphis alomst took an early exit. If MD wins, and the Tigers play the way they did today, MD can take them.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Memphis alomst took an early exit. If MD wins, and the Tigers play the way they did today, MD can take them.
Hate to say, but UMD is definitely playing well. As much as I hate Vasquez, son is playing big time ball as of late. I wouldn't be suprised ifthe Terps take down the Tigers.

Maynor and Co. almost pulled it out.

People are saying Collsion shut him down, but 21 points, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists later, I don't think so.

Maynor should have taken a note from the MJbook....

Joey was free as Kerr in the finals/Wennington @ MSG.

Maynor knows it -- but would have rather got his own shot blocked/missed instead of being marked as "passing up the shot" if he passed it and Joeymissed.

Dude IQ is off the charts. I'll holla at him later this month.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

I am seeing/hearing a lot of people picking Gonzaga over Carolina in the Sweet 16, why?
... because UNC is the most vunerable #1 seed in the tourney, IMO. And people are trying to cash in on that "I told you so" upset,which is bound to happen, you just gotta pick the correct game.

My mother isn't speaking to me (alum of UNC '83 and '86). I told her Jordan, Worthy, Perkins, Daughtery, Smith ain't coming to save them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Maynor should have taken a note from the MJbook....

Joey was free as Kerr in the finals/Wennington @ MSG.

Maynor knows it -- but would have rather got his own shot blocked/missed instead of being marked as "passing up the shot" if he passed it and Joey missed.

Dude IQ is off the charts. I'll holla at him later this month.
Joey looked terrible last night. Son was not ready for the limelight. I think Maynor did the right thing by taking the jumper. Collison is just agreat defender and didn't bite. My bracket is looking solid though 17-3 so far and the teams I had winning in the first were out in the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom