OFFICIAL DRAGONBALL FIGHTERZ THREAD.........master roshi release in sept

Will you be buying???

• yes

• no

• maybe........on a discount

Results are only viewable after voting.
I ended up going to sleep early last night since I'm working today :smh:
But it's good, story mode is cool. I like the way it explains what's going on at the beginning.
My only gripe is this. I couldn't seem to find an offline lobby. Do I have to be online to play? What if the servers are being trash or my connection is down. I can't just hop into story or arcade mode?
And I just found someone on reddit saying that if the servers are giving you issues just disconnect from the internet. You'll be placed in an offline lobby.

Last edited:
Bobby digital game is great having fun learning. Simple enough to button mash but you eventually learn to take your time and relax. Then more combos come

My game is supposed to arrive from Amazon today but it hasn't even shipped yet! :smh:

My game is supposed to arrive from Amazon today but it hasn't even shipped yet! :smh:
That' the one thing I HATE about ordering a new game online.. Ship the item earlier so I can actually get it on the released date..

That' the one thing I HATE about ordering a new game online.. Ship the item earlier so I can actually get it on the released date..

This is one of the only times this has happened, usually Amazon is on point with preorders. I'm pissed though nevertheless. They increasing prime too so they about to get dropped anyway.

Feels stiffer to me. Played a lot better during the beta. Having buyer's remorse. I'll see if I feel better about this over the weekend.

Definitely gonna stay in practice mode for a minute. Coming from SFV I have no idea what I'm doing smh.

2B130BFE-3191-4035-B255-2B5B2225E3E7.jpeg

If ur in to Pops

Pre ordered from best buy and got this.
My bestbuy sold my pop.. Shady.. :smh:

Got the game ready to go waiting at the crib when I get off work..

Just 6 more hours b. Hope the game is as good as it's hyped up to be

I may not spend more, I like my avatar. Krillin in his police suit. lol it entertains me walking around following people with it.

NawghtyHare and I are on goign to try to run some.
I'm under the name of princeT
PSN: Tdogg2k8

In the South Korea Lobby

Back
Top Bottom