Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

i was reading the youtube comments and mannn they go so in depth with who they think its gonna be. 

i saw alot of people saying that, but I guess he isnt canon. i didnt know that until i read the comments. 
laugh.gif

It's the sabimen...they run amok and just blow people up

or this guy

NappaYoung.png
not srs

1st legendary sayin sounds about right but this is DBZ.

It'll be something lame like young master roshe.

Wait, are people just now seeing this?

EDIT: Oh, the dub is out. Peeped a few clips. Nicely done. Funimation has come a long way from the garbage it spewed during the Ginyu Saga in the 90s
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Dont try anything new. SSJ3 Broly, redeem the mistakes you made with the latter two Broly movies. 

SSJ3 Broly, Vegeta goes SSJ3, DATS IT MANE

**** SSJ 3.

Word. Its like everyone in the damn series got a SSj power up. Should have stopped after Future Trunks.

it doesnt suck.

what "sucks" about it?
Goku being able to breathe in space.

Dragon%2BBall%2BZ%2B-%2BEpisode%2Bof%2BBardock.avi_snapshot_00.10_%255B2011.12.20_02.35.47%255D.jpg

Saiyans have been shown to be able to breathe in space before.

Also, every time someone is shown breathing in space, they look pretty close to the earths atmosphere.

Freeza was the only person who was said to really have been able to breathe in space.

It would be Nappa.

Akira TROLLiyama

:lol:

:wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: Imagine a SSJ Nappa with a bald head, gold goatee :wow: :wow: :rofl:

Word. Its like everyone in the damn series got a SSj power up. Should have stopped after Future Trunks.
Dragon%2BBall%2BZ%2B-%2BEpisode%2Bof%2BBardock.avi_snapshot_00.10_%255B2011.12.20_02.35.47%255D.jpg

Saiyans have been shown to be able to breathe in space before.

Also, every time someone is shown breathing in space, they look pretty close to the earths atmosphere.

Freeza was the only person who was said to really have been able to breathe in space.
:wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: Imagine a SSJ Nappa with a bald head, gold goatee :wow: :wow: :rofl:

It happened in GT.

Speaking of ssj3... did vegeta ever achieve that?

If my memory serves correct he skipped it straight to 4 cause of the whole baby thing right?

I barely watched gt..I saw some of the subtitled stuff..by the time it made its way over here in had stopped watching.

See no one watches GT. It didn't happen but since no one watches GT, it would've presume as fact :lol: I kid

Back
Top Bottom