Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Do they keep the anime close to the manga? Never read the mangas but watched all the z/gt episodes and movies

Yes. For the Dragon Ball franchise (And there's no manga for GT) they follow the manga closely, but will have minor changes here and there, typically with the inclusion of filler episodes and arcs to add more time to the series so that the anime doesn't finish before the manga does.

Yes. For the Dragon Ball franchise (And there's no manga for GT) they follow the manga closely, but will have minor changes here and there, typically with the inclusion of filler episodes and arcs to add more time to the series so that the anime doesn't finish before the manga does.
So theres no chances of mind blowing surprises that may happen in the anime? :nerd:

So theres no chances of mind blowing surprises that may happen in the anime? :nerd:

Historically, based of DB, Z, and the first two arcs of Super, no.

Why does Bulma not have a clothes name if they're really gonna do this with her sisters name?

Just finished DBZ...
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

So um yeah... What's DB Super exactly?... Are there English dubs?... Is there English dubs for Resurrection of F... I stopped at Battle of the God's :lol:...

After you watch Ressurection F, you will essentially be caught up with Dragon Ball Super.............since the first 2 arcs are literally re-telling the two DBZ movies of BoG and Ressurection F

Not really, anime are receiving dubbed versions pretty fast these day.
You wanna stand outside FUNimation headquarters and tell them that then? 

In a recent interview when someone asked a FUNimation employee that question about DB Super getting dubbed, they clearly weren't interesting in doing a "Super dub" anytime soon

You wanna stand outside FUNimation headquarters and tell them that then? 

In a recent interview when someone asked a FUNimation employee that question about DB Super getting dubbed, they clearly weren't interesting in doing a "Super dub" anytime soon
No, I'm saying anime in general. If you want an example of anything Dragon Ball related getting dubbed quickly: Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F.

Super isn't getting dubbed for years.. Dbz is one of those shows I don't like watching in Japanese but I'm not waiting five years for Super dubs.

What Funimation needs to do is to contact Bruce Faulconer to receive permission to use his music for anything Dragon Ball Z related. I believe what made Dragon Ball Z great was Bruce Falconer's music and the voice actors.

Back
Top Bottom