Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

It's like that, now? Surprising that Goku and Vegeta don't just hang out in the hypergolic time chamber 3 days out of every week :lol:

Vegeta said they're near their limit. Goku basically said so?.. F you. I'll train anyway. So they both still went and train anyway :lol:. This was before the tournament.

Yea I do remember Vegeta saying they were at their limit.

I guess they're never going to get strong enough to battle guys like Beerus and Whiz all out?

And who's says he can? Gohan stayed in super sayian from just about as long as Goku has in super saiyan 3 for all of super. I don't remember at any point in super Goku mentioning that he has gotten any better at controlling that form.

But that's not even the point of my argument. It's that Gohan is defitnely still stronger than goten and trunks.

If Ultimate Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 in base form, and now can barely maintain an SSJ form that means he's essentially as strong as he was in the beginning of the Cell saga when he first transformed in the hyperbolic. Goku knew the energy drain when transforming. Goten and Trunks can maintain it easily, thus making them stronger and more effective in battle.

I don't know what else you can do with Gohan, man. They killed Piccolo and all that rage only turns into some kind of signal for Goku's IT. I was almost certain he was gonna tap into his Mystic powers again but nope, he almost killed himself doing it as well. He's done B.

If Ultimate Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 in base form, and now can barely maintain an SSJ form that means he's essentially as strong as he was in the beginning of the Cell saga when he first transformed in the hyperbolic. Goku knew the energy drain when transforming. Goten and Trunks can maintain it easily, thus making them stronger and more effective in battle.

You're making all kinds of assumptions and taking a whole bunch of liberties with the conclusions your drawing. Simply being in the same form doesn't equate to being on the same level. You're completely ignoring base power levels. But using your logic Piccolo > Gohan. Because it was established back in the cell saga that after piccolo fused with kami he was stronger than a super saiyan. And since piccolo never stopped training there's no reason to believe that at the very least that is still true. So if piccolo is stronger than a super saiyan than by your logic piccolo> goten=trunks> Gohan. Than explain why in the revival of f arc why was Gohan the only person able to do any damage to Captain ginyu after gohan turned SSJ? Far better than piccolo did after powering up. While goten and trunks were on the sidelines doing nothing might i add.

Last edited:
I don't know what else you can do with Gohan, man. They killed Piccolo and all that rage only turns into some kind of signal for Goku's IT. I was almost certain he was gonna tap into his Mystic powers again but nope, he almost killed himself doing it as well. He's done B.
All these years and son STILL cant beat REGULAR form Frieza 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son is a soggy burger

Last edited:
Regular form Freeza was way more powerful than he was on Namek according to the movie, unless Super failed to communicate that to the audience

Episode 52 better deliver
Or else it'll be the biggest troll job of the series

Krillin still the strongest earthling

Regular form Freeza was way more powerful than he was on Namek according to the movie, unless Super failed to communicate that to the audience
They did

It just further shows the disparity in power level from gohan and Goku/Vegeta

I dont even remember frieza leaving his flying buggie 
roll.gif

Last edited:
That episode is gonna be about Trunks training Gohan as some sort of "now the student has become the teacher" stuff. Watch.

Technically she was a human first then got turned into a humanoid  (Japanese Cyborg Lovedoll)

Then got the bomb removed

She still has human parts

I'm iffy on this one.

Last edited:

i think that his wife android 18 would be stronger, and android 18 is now a human again
You said "android 18 is now a human again", which is not true. Android 18 is still a cyborg. She is a cyborg who can have children. Krillin explicitly asked Shenron if he could change her back from cyborg to human, Shenron said he couldn't, so he settled for removing the bomb.

Last edited:
Y'all ain't never watch DBZ?
Android 17 and 18 were twins that were made into Cyborgs after Gero abducted them.

Shenron removed the robotic parts.

They humans fambs.

I do watch DBZ. Got to understand that I haven't really watched DBZ since I was 16. I'm 30 now :lol:

I'm going to forget some stuff.

Back
Top Bottom