Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I like all the discussion going on in this thread right now :pimp:  And you guys said it was all filler... 

Zamasu, black goku... so uncanny. So many signs pointing to it but could it really be ?

I'm liking super a lot. Their stories isn't all that compare to other but man, I am enjoying it

I'm having a crazy hunch that this is all Beerus's fault, when he wished for that other Earth to be restored something happened thats affecting the future [emoji]129300[/emoji] [emoji]129300[/emoji] [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm having a crazy hunch that this is all Beerus's fault, when he wished for that other Earth to be restored something happened thats affecting the future [emoji]129300[/emoji] [emoji]129300[/emoji] [emoji]129300[/emoji]

That wish still has no bearing on trunks and black in trunks time line though. Doesn't change anything.

Possible that goku and vegeta will go to Planet Vegeta?? Meeting King Vegeta and Bardock, whoa

I want this to happen: for Goku to go to a universe with a Planet Vegeta and wash everyone.

But why?

What does he have to prove by washing everyone?

He should save them, and show them their true potential.

And entire planet of SSJ's > Boring *** universe 7 and the handful we have now

Possible that goku and vegeta will go to Planet Vegeta?? Meeting King Vegeta and Bardock, whoa
Unless they use time travel, i don't think thats how universe 6 and 7 work.  Cabba could've mentioned king Vegeta.

new chapter of Super is out
https://uploadly.com/vytd89yl

they do a pretty good job of explaining time travel in this chapter

What I enjoyed the most about this is the lack of dialogue at the start. The story is told completely through visuals. The world's obviously a wreck, you see the newspaper mentioning 17 and 18's destruction and how it celebrating the anniversary of that event, even though you don't actually see how many years have passed. You can tell by the writing that it's at least 4 years. You've then just got a scared and battered Trunks running from an unknown enemy. Really a great way to start an arc.

"Reading someones Ki and controlling it is the special technique exclusive to the Earth warriors"

What? I'm guessing Trunks is saying this out of ignorance.

With the last ep, it seems like they, themselves, caused events to unfold unwittingly.

With the last ep, it seems like they, themselves, caused events to unfold unwittingly.
again you have to remember how time travel and time lines work in DBZ.

trunks future isnt a reflection of anything that happens in the main time line where goku is from. if black was created in trunks timeline than he is a product of events that ONLY took place in that timeline.

I don't know. I feel like Whis is too smart to let something like this happen.

I really want a Whis episode just so we can find exactly what his story is.

Watch everybody be wrong lol

I just decided to rewatch the episode and caught this...View media item 2120845Notice how his hair is covering the other earring, I don't think it's a coincidence. Black only has one earring and it's on the same ear I believe

Last edited:
again you have to remember how time travel and time lines work in DBZ.

trunks future isnt a reflection of anything that happens in the main time line where goku is from. if black was created in trunks timeline than he is a product of events that ONLY took place in that timeline.
Just read the Manga. Didn't know that was how the Dragonball Universe worked.

Seems like two different threads then. Zamasu in Universe 10 in the present...and Goku Black in the future in Trunks' timeline.

And the Kai'oshins are a different level of power than Beerus or the King of All.

Last edited:
I don't know. I feel like Whis is too smart to let something like this happen.

I really want a Whis episode just so we can find exactly what his story is.

in due time :smokin

whis is too important now for them to not tell us more about him

So is it...

King of All
Whis Family
Gods of Destruction
Hit
SSG Goku
SSG Vegeta
Golden Freeza
Buu
Kai'oshins

Last edited:
So is it...

King of All
Whis Family
Gods of Destruction
Hit
SSG Goku
SSG Vegeta
Golden Freeza
Buu
Kai'oshins

Looks like it.

The episode where the king of all showed up was funny. To see Beerus scared of someone was hilarious.

The list would have to be updated soon enough. I remember Beerus mentioning that there are fighters stronger than him in other universes.

Last edited:
So is it...

King of All
Whis Family
Gods of Destruction
Hit / SSG Goku / SSG Vegeta
Golden Freeza
Buu
Kai'oshins
Imo. Put some respek on their name, especially my man Vegeta.

Plus Hit mentioned that he had no one to help him improve in his Universe, so technically his power level is stagnant. Goku should exceed him quickly and they've pitched fairly often Goku = Vegeta.

Tried to add a new line to the spoiler but couldn't; Gotenks should be above Buu and fusion can definitely wash the Kai's.

The way I took it, was that Hit didn't have to train that hard because he has no one to push him. It implies that he's nowhere near his ceiling yet. I'd definitely put Hit over Goku for sure. Hit would've won their fight if Goku had kept fighting.

Vegeta has always been a step below Goku. Cmon now. :lol: That shouldn't be an argument. You even have Vegeta saying fairly recently 'Why is he always one step ahead?!?'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom