Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Smh at God level blue form broly trunks. Hate seeing bums skipping levels in this show.

They can't stay consistent with this time travel BS.

So the zamasu that showed up is the Zamasu from trunk's future.

Black is also zamasu but from a future point in the main timeline. So apparently when beerus destroyed him in the past he should have ceased to exist but because of the time ring he was wearing he wasnt affected by the alteration.

Major Plot hole
if you take DBZs previous explanation of time travel into consideration, all beerus did was create an alternate time line by killing zamasu, right? A timeline where future zamasu doesn't exist. But that would mean black can't come from the maintineline because for him to exist he wouldn't have met goku or known to wish for his body.

Smh at God level blue form broly trunks. Hate seeing bums skipping levels in this show.

Trunks is def not a god. What he did is entirely different from what goku and vegeta do. Trunks just found a different way to get stronger. A way goku and vegeta never needed to find because they are gods.

:lol: at Goku getting washed by Black

Trunks though. My man about to eat. Still gonna catch a L, but dammit, it shows Trunks had mad potential.

Vegeta about to walk out with a W on episode 63. Can't wait to see it finally happen.

Oh... And they killed all the Gods? So they killed Beerus and Whis (who's not a god but would have clearly been there)????
tumblr_oes342Qmmq1rd4ymxo4_500.gif

tumblr_oes342Qmmq1rd4ymxo5_500.gif

sick.gif
I rewound it when I saw this happen.

Last edited:
Next episode is gonna annoy me because the power scaling is getting thrown out the window.

The power scaling got thrown out way before next weeks episode :lol:

Power scaling for Super has been off since the Resurrection of F film when we had that ******** about Frieza never training and surpassing SS3 level strength in 4 months :rolleyes Just gotten progressively worse as Super has gone on. Not even sure why some people are surprised anymore :lol: Trunks' strength has honestly been wonky since he showed up again.

Power scaling for Super has been off since the Resurrection of F film when we had that ******** about Frieza never training and surpassing SS3 level strength in 4 months :rolleyes Just gotten progressively worse as Super has gone on. Not even sure why some people are surprised anymore :lol: Trunks' strength has honestly been wonky since he showed up again.

I don't think people really grasped how strong super made trunks the second he sparred with goku. Trunks in super Saiyan 2 is almost a strong as goku super sayain 3.

That's a huge statement considering how strong base goku is now. Ssj2 trunks is equal to ssj3 goku after his base form absorbed th ssg form. After the training with whis and after fighting freiza. Trunks may not be as strong as SSB but ssj3 goku in super is LEAGUES stronger than ssj3 goku from the buu saga. A rage fueled power up would absolutely put him in a realm where he can perform the way he's about to in the next episode. Whether he wins or not.

Why would Vegeta just watch the whole time in base form while his mans and his son gets pummeled?

That's almost as bad as Goku remembering he had a family in the first place.

And y'all talking about the power levels now being off? 
roll.gif

Im still tripping off how Super Saiyan 11-year old Cabba somehow = Super Saiyan Vegeta during the tourney.

I called it the last encounter they had with Zamasu x2, Trunks shouldn't have been relevant in that battle between Gods.

If this was a brand new series it would get ripped apart with all the blatant inconsistencies; we're all riding a wave of nostalgia when it comes to Super.

If anyone deserves a rage fueled power-up its the deus-ex machina rage fueled power-up gawd Gohan.

Episode was a 6/10 imo, the Troly power-up was kind of just an 'oh' moment to me

To drive the point home that Super's scaling is non-existent:

@ 1:01

@ 2:15

Vegeta is at the same strength in the second video as he is in the first video.

Dude can straight up tank a kick from a SS3 Gotenks but is getting his knees buckled by a god damn pre-teen new booty Super Saiyan

Toriyama should be ashamed of himself

Last edited:
Next episode is gonna annoy me because the power scaling is getting thrown out the window.

The power scaling got thrown out way before next weeks episode :lol:

Power scaling had been obsolete once they stopped using scouters to track power levels

And why is everyone assuming Trunks had a God level power up? Sons hair is still yellow. He's reached a new level of super saiyan.

Last edited:
The two zamasus didnt have to kill ALL the gods to kill all the gods.  Just gotta kill the kaios, killing them, takes out that respective god of destruction.

Curious to see what my guy @WavyCrocket
  has to say about this one.

@KingdomFlatbush
 is a lost cause.

inb4 "62 episodes of filler"

Finally a good episode. But they are just spit balling with concepts of time travel, and have made it so convoluted.....it sorta makes sense in a weird way :lol:.

The power scaling is ridiculously off. Super is truly going with the flow....disregarding any convention and just telling you to accept whatever they present you with.

The show is all over the place. The fight scenes were dope though.

Goku's rage :pimp:. Finally snapped out of being a childlike idiot savant....and remembered he had a family and is a competent adult.

Last edited:
They need to call in the guy who animated the fight scene in episode 57 For the next few episodes

Goku finally not acting like a fool took his whole future family getting wiped out though.

I need that Zamasu and Goku Black hug gif :nerd:

And Hendrix continues to shine
Should have unlocked SS4 though

View media item 2192903

Got Trunks looking like he found all seven chaos emeralds

Last edited:
With the whole Cabba thing I felt like him going super Saiyan at the point had him enraged and his power was fluctuating. It caught Vegeta off guard until he went SSB and sonned Cabba.

Trunks just went into like an Ultra ss2 stage like how he did with ultra ss1 against cell but if you read the spoilers...you know what's up. I'm so excited!

All aboard the Super hype train :nthat:

Last edited:
SSJ 4 as we know it from GT isn't canon

What he's unlocked looks to be the equivalent

Half red fur ssj4 isn't a real thing anymore

Back
Top Bottom