Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

IMO, even if they don't match the typical descriptions you'd expect of a God, Vegeta, Future Trunks, and Goku have hit a point beyond comprehension.

Dude's are dumb if they think sniping one of them will have any sort of effect, word to Sorbet (that **** was wild stupid).

I'm also glad they said what Whis is.

But delving into that, based on what we know, if a Kai dies the a God of destruction dies, and if a God of destruction dies then his angels dies? Kind of makes sense how easily Black and Zamasau killed all the gods. Especially since the Kais are so Damm weak.

Last edited:
Whis isn't dead. He's waiting for a new god to serve. When an angel's god dies he goes into a sort of hibernation until a new one appears.

I'm on strike with this show until they can get Gohan on Trunks level or better :rolleyes

Can't believe he's a ****** god now

Trunks and Vegeta definitely were the high lights of the last two episodes. I'm kind of ready for the arc to be over though.

I don't understand why Black/Zamasu aren't destroying planets to get rid of humans.

truly :pimp:

no pupilless knockout nonsense on da prince bloodline :smokin

was even going to go out like his pops too

tumblr_nf315rVnrf1t1656jo1_500.gif

4472e13e-167a-4c60-81a3-14e8a4ee4299.gif

tumblr_n8awmiqjWR1rvuksgo1_500.gif

:x :pimp: :pimp:

inb4 "he failed like his pops too"
hes a god without being a god at this point, hence da blue aura they refuse to bother explaining

and bulma suppose to be so smart yet doesnt understand da concept of barely alive?

:rofl: @ zamasu admitting he's self absorbed
bout 4 good episodes out of 63 is a good ratio b?

These three gifs are more fun to watch than Super

I'm just glad Trunks got stronger without becoming SSB. Removes the ceiling on cats like cabba, gohan, and gotenks (gotten and trunks as well to an extent). Hammer down the fact that God ki =/= relavence.

I remember months back when the line was dropped that a "future related character" was going to make a return. And I made a case that he could still be relevant and that he could still get stronger. And everyone said I was reaching because trunks couldn't beat Babidis squad and majin buu all this stuff. But looking back, when trunks arrived at the beginning of the saga he was already way stronger than kid buu ever was. Heck I'd say super turned out even more far fetched than my "reaching" predictions :lol:

Sorry guys had to throw in an "i told you so" moment :lol:

Last edited:
Trunks stronger than Kid Buu? I can't see how. Maybe now but at the beginning?

Per the manga, he was near SS3 Goku's strength at his full Super Saiyan 2 power. And keep in mind that Current SS3 Goku is leagues beyond where he was back during the Buu Saga, where he was already even with Kid Buu. So, logically Trunks was already stronger than Kid Buu at the start of this saga.

Trunks stronger than Kid Buu? I can't see how. Maybe now but at the beginning?
Per the manga, he was near SS3 Goku's strength at his full Super Saiyan 2 power. And keep in mind that Current SS3 Goku is leagues beyond where he was back during the Buu Saga, where he was already even with Kid Buu. So, logically Trunks was already stronger than Kid Buu at the start of this saga.
Repped.

Thats ridiculous btw. So what they're basically saying is that base level Trunks is on a whole different plane if his 100 times multiplier is that of Gokus 400....

Yeah this. And if the writers decide too, they can open doors for a lot of characters simply because now saiyans don't have to follow the precedents set in the past. Before trunks the only possible options were super Saiyan 3 or SSB. Not the case anymore.

Gaddamn why isn't this episode on Kodi yet? Gotta see my mans flourish, will make dressing up as him on Halloween even more satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom