Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Who gets washed first in a race to get washed?

Vegeta/Gohan or Super Buy/Kid Buu or Gohan/Goku's dirty sensu bag he put in his nuts?

Vegeta and Krillin are a tag team made in heaven

Piccolo raised gohan. Maybe bardock comes back to raise goten?

There's no helping that kid at this point. Let's all just be satisified that he's got the juice in GT

View media item 2215346

Son said **** saving the world. I'm just here for the *****

Last edited:
So If My Calculations Are Correct[emoji]129300[/emoji] After You Guys Stop With The Goku Vs Vegeta Talk Someone Should Be Coming Along Stating That Kid Buu Is Indeed The Strongest Of All Buu's [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
This deserves reps from everybody.

I think Brolly has a specific allure to people that just grazed the surface of DBZ. He's the legendary SSJ. Unlimited battle power, blah blah blah. It's one of the reasons why a lot of dbz geeks hate Brolly. In sneaker terms Brolly has s lot of hype and gained a lot too during the time where we didn't get any new DBZ content.

but at the end Brocolly the so called legendary SSJ stil got his *** whooped by Saiyans that have less power than him
laugh.gif

Broly was the truth.

5257255-3794313107-e91b4.gif

He's just an USSJ with unlimited potential. The same way Gohan got stronger the more emotional he got, Broly got stronger the angrier he got.

He was based off Trunks so thats why the similarities are there.Trunks had no pupils when he went USSJ, so neither did Broly. Same hair, damn near the same face.

Turles was based off Goku, Pikkon based off Piccolo etc etc.

Last edited:
but at the end Brocolly the so called legendary SSJ stil got his *** whooped by Saiyans that have less power than him :lol:

Facts and this is why I get annoyed whenever people try to say he'd beat Cell or Buu :lol: Son couldn't even close the deal against weak *** Buu Saga Gohan.

Once the Broly LSSJ Abridged video comes out, that vegeta scene of him being shook will be the funniest **** ever

Yeah, but Goku is an idiot.

Goku doesn't start getting scared until the planet is blown up and they gotta rewind everything that happened so he can do it over again.

Oh, Freeza blows up the planet? This random spaceship thats just conveniently sitting here and I have no idea how to operate will get me home, even thought planet was supposed to be destroyed 5 minutes ago.

Oh, heart virus? Lets just get a guy to come back from the future to hook me up with that vaccine

Oh, the earth is in trouble but I'm dead? Lets just allow me to come back to life without any logical explanation

Oh Freeza blows up another planet? Lets just rewind time

If it were any other character, they'd be dead. Krillin and the boys stopped throwing them hands years ago cause they know they already used their get out of jail free card once.

#datprivilege

Last edited:
It's not Goku's fault that he fulfilled the prophecy, took down a galactic tyrant, got so much clout across the galaxy that he awoke slumbering God's, challenged them, fulfilled another prophecy, earned their respect, fought the galactic tyrant that came back for revenge and had the help of said God's. Vegeta woulda been dead about 4-5 times over if it wasn't for Goku's finesse game.

Goku had good karma. While Vegeta was being Frieza's bottom ***** and destroying planets and innocent civilizations, little Goku was avenging Upa's father and giving General Yellow and Mercenary Tao that work. You can't get mad at Goku for Upa being a grown adult and giving Goku energy for the spirit bomb against buu 30 something years, just like you can't say Goku has to be convenience of things going his way. Goku has built a finesse network. He got corners, he hugged the block. Goku flourishes and continues to flourish while Vegeta wonders why? :lol: Matte of fact Vegeta is one of Goku's pushers. Goku coulda had Vegeta murked too but made him a corner boy. Goku is the plug, Vegeta is the runner. :lol:

Dragon ball is so beautiful fam :wow:

Last edited:
Like clockwork. :smh:

:nthat:

You don't think that has anything to do with him being the only one who grasp the legend and power of the legendary super Saiyan?

I don't dispute it for one second, I just know that Goku wasn't afraid and proceeded to wash Broly. All hail the canon legendary Super Saiyan :nthat:

With energy from Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo. Goku, at the time, by himself was unable to beat Broly anymore than the others were. Just like Gohan wasn't able to beat Broly by himself in Second Coming, but working with Goku, Goten, and Kid Trunks he was.

Yeah, but Goku is an idiot.

Goku doesn't start getting scared until the planet is blown up and they gotta rewind everything that happened so he can do it over again.

Oh, Freeza blows up the planet? This random spaceship thats just conveniently sitting here and I have no idea how to operate will get me home, even thought planet was supposed to be destroyed 5 minutes ago.

Oh, heart virus? Lets just get a guy to come back from the future to hook me up with that vaccine

Oh, the earth is in trouble but I'm dead? Lets just allow me to come back to life without any logical explanation

Oh Freeza blows up another planet? Lets just rewind time

If it were any other character, they'd be dead. Krillin and the boys stopped throwing them hands years ago cause they know they already used their get out of jail free card once.

#datprivilege

And then let me go into battle without my medication, even though this boy from the future specifically told me I would need it. Yeah, I trusted him about the Androids showing up, but I assumed he was just blowing smoke about my heart problems.

Last edited:
It's not Goku's fault that he fulfilled the prophecy, took down a galactic tyrant, got so much clout across the galaxy that he awoke slumbering God's, challenged them, fulfilled another prophecy, earned their respect, fought the galactic tyrant that came back for revenge and had the help of said God's. Vegeta woulda been dead about 4-5 times over if it wasn't for Goku's finesse game.

Vegeta would have taken his medicine and remembered the sensu beans though.

Son forgot the talisman also..

Last edited:
where should I pick up Super if I've seen the 2 movies? Tried starting from the beginning & I couldn't sit through that storyline again

With energy from Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo. Goku, at the time, by himself was unable to beat Broly anymore than the others were. Just like Gohan wasn't able to beat Broly by himself in Second Coming, but working with Goku, Goten, and Kid Trunks he was.
And then let me go into battle without my medication, even though this boy from the future specifically told me I would need it. Yeah, I trusted him about the Androids showing up, but I assumed he was just blowing smoke about my heart problems.

Why was it Goku who was chosen to collect everyone's energy and take down Broly? Lemme guess, Toriyama? :lol:

And who was that who came from a dystopian future to warn Goku about the androids so he could take them down? Vegeta's son. Trunks was raised but Goku's son and was told by his mother how Goku would've saved them all and how Goku is the key for saving the past. Trunks never even knew his father and still ain't wanna have nothing to do with that man other than seeing what he looked like :rofl: and if I'm not mistaken I thought the heart virus affected Goku a little earlier than it was suppose to which is why everyone was taken aback when it started occurring during the android 19 battle. History had been changed and the androids that trunks worned about of course weren't the androids that Goku and crew were ready to get down with at the time as we all know now...

Last edited:
Goku going into battle without his meds

Gets me every time

Back
Top Bottom