Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Trunks

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Trunks is a playable character in Dragon Ball FighterZ, the latset issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

The lavender-haired fighter joins previously announced playable characters Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Frieza, and Majin Buu.

Dragon Ball FighterZ is developed by Arc System Works on Unreal Engine 4 and due out worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in early 2018.

View media item 2472598looks like we getting the version when he defeated frieza

Last edited:
They need to stop messing around and introduce the characters that really matter. I need my team consisting of Mr. Satan, Yajirobe, and Yamcha. The Jobber team will reign supreme online. :pimp: :lol:

They need to stop messing around and introduce the characters that really matter. I need my team consisting of Mr. Satan, Yajirobe, and Yamcha. The Jobber team will reign supreme online.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Mogs gonna be FUROUS their team of super saiyan gods gets worked by a Grandpa  Satan user 
roll.gif

Yajirobe is the Mayweather of Dragon Ball... son never lost a fight, ****** is sleepin on him.

Side note:

Im rewatching Dragon Ball with an adult mind, and wow this dude Goku is a ******* idiot.
I didnt realize how dumb he was when I was a kid.
For the first 25 episodes he's grabbing ppl by the balls and **** to figure out if they male or female

anyway, besides that, I love how many references DB made

Jackie Chan, Star Wars, The Terminator, Inspector Gadget, Frankenstein, World War II/Nazi Death Camps, Communist China
etc, probly a bunch of things I didnt catch too.

I feel like I'm the only 1 who doesn't like Abridged lol

It's 50/50 to me. Can't deny the production values, thorough understanding of the source material, and the voice acting, but the jokes are always hit or miss to me; either pretty funny or horrendously corny

Last edited:
Yajirobe is the Mayweather of Dragon Ball... son never lost a fight, ****** is sleepin on him.

Side note:

Im rewatching Dragon Ball with an adult mind, and wow this dude Goku is a ******* idiot.
I didnt realize how dumb he was when I was a kid.
For the first 25 episodes he's grabbing ppl by the balls and **** to figure out if they male or female

anyway, besides that, I love how many references DB made

Jackie Chan, Star Wars, The Terminator, Inspector Gadget, Frankenstein, World War II/Nazi Death Camps, Communist China
etc, probly a bunch of things I didnt catch too.
Of all the series, DB is my favorite. I wouldn't call kid Goku an idiot cuz of that though :lol:. He just ain't know better. Didn't grow up around people up to that point to learn of the genders or social norms.

Cell with that Vegeta slander 'doe
mean.gif

That "perfect" mutha****** don't know what about to happen to his ***

I'm a longtime DB fan but barely found the thread today

Curious on what the consensus is on Kai dub vs the original dub for DBZ

Where do y'al stand?

That moment when Frost and Freiza linked up

And that hype with Jiren finally set off

Next Episode they finally throw hands

Back
Top Bottom