Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

VRV is trash. Not a great anime selection at all

CrunchyRoll is decent but is annoying at the same time because they primarily only carry subbed anime

As far as official anime streaming services go FunimationNow is the best to me

Anything non-funimation I just watch on kissanime

There's 80 fighters in 1 stage :lol:

You really want them to just do the whole arc in 10 episodes? They're prioritizing the non-contenders now so everyone else like Vegeta gets OP screen time down the stretch

**** vegeta i hope U6 saiyans or frost eliminate his B*m ***

**** vegeta i hope U6 saiyans or frost eliminate his B*m ***
YE OUTTA HERE.gif

Including DLC, Dragon Ball FighterZ entire roster will consist of only 17 different characters

Its possible though that some characters will have different versions of themselves to choose from

Including DLC, Dragon Ball FighterZ entire roster will consist of only 17 different characters

Its possible though that some characters will have different versions of themselves to choose from

Not buying that 17 includes dlc :sick:

Sounds like we gonna have to pay for dlc

Official Japanese website has a character list where it has all the 9 announced characters already with only 7 empty characters slots with "?" in them

Also when you get the transcript for the page the character pictures all have suffixes next to their names that COULD indicate variations

For example: Goku (SS), Vegeta (SS), Gohan (Y) which I assume could mean young, Buu (Z)

Other characters like Trunks (who is is his Super Saiyan form) did not have any suffix next to his name meaning it could be the only variation of Trunks playable. Along with of course other characters that don't really have variations of themselves such as Frieza, Cell, Piccolo, etc.

Given the developers history and past fighting games they've made I figured these all to be safe bets

17 is a fine number. Most new fighting games usually start with at least 15 fighters. SF V had 16 in it's starting roster and is currently at 26. Blazblue and Guilty Gear (both ArcSys games as well) both started with 12 and 16 characters respectively and are now up to 36 and 24 each. My point is that there's nothing to worry about. I'm sure we'll all get who we want eventually.

Thats true too maybe im being fake mad lol

Im gonna be using my guy Vegeta, Cell and Frieze 78% of the time.

I guess I just like having the option of using others

Still no look copping :pimp:

I wonder if this guy can do a REAL TIME video of the Goku vs Frieza fight on Namek, especially that "5 minutes" when Namek was suppose to blow up :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom