Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

that was in response to goku not knowing why he sought to become stronger, the translation was like "i dunno, i just want to become stronger"

anybody got a link
to that fan-made dragon ball z multiverse manga
i used to have it bookmarked but dont remember or have anymore
anybody know where i can read em all
i remember
reading the tournament they was having similar to the one one super

No love for the hard copy peeps
Yeah it sucks I can't get early access but I was in the other beta so I don't care. Told my boys and we about to get it in this beta. Gotta show them how good this game is so they will cop.

What yall think Jiren's wish is? Only thing I can think of that makes sense is trading places with Zeno-Sama...
Jiren is the child of a god (Belmod) and a mortal. His mom died while giving birth. His wish is to bring his mom back to life ‍♂️

What yall think Jiren's wish is? Only thing I can think of that makes sense is trading places with Zeno-Sama...
I think Jiren is actually a perv like Roshi and is gonna wish for his own planet of fine women...

Seriously I subscribe to the theory that Jiren is from a Universe that was erased because of him and wants to wish it back.

The real questio

What the bleep will jiren sound like in the english dub

Mr. Anime himself, Steven Blum. Why not? He’s been in EVERY other anime. :lol:

For those unfamiliar
8843F900-F808-4210-84A7-654E7F53CF83.jpeg

It kinda doesn’t matter. I’m sold on the notion Zen-Oh sama is going to bring everyone back so they(?) can do this again.

EDIT: With that^ being said, I can se Zen-Oh bringing everyone back, and Jiren wish to be exempt from the rest of the tournaments(originally, Jiren didn’t want anything to do with this tourney).

Also Zen-Oh sama sound wayyyyy cooler than Lord Zeno. I mean, dayum, a little Coulter ain’t gonna kill Americans. :lol:

Last edited:
Theirs supposed to be 7 pairs
Cell
Frieza
Buu
Pretty sure we'll get Goku, Vegeta, probably Trunks and/or Piccolo
Last one could be Gohan or a Fusion maybe? Even the dragon itself?

I thought it was fake. There was an interview of him saying that and he said he would never yell out kamehameha as he's a vegeta fan or something along the lines haha still pretty cool tho edited or not

Hmph. That would explain his hair too. Still don’t understand why someone would choose to be a Vegeta fan. That’s like being a Clippers fan in 2010 or a Kevin Love fan now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom