Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

**** Toei if they actually end Super with a CLIFFHANGER..............with Frieza nonetheless

Cliffhangers are the last thing I want to happen when a show is about to go on INDEFINITE HIATUS

Jiren should still win on paper, spoilers out or not. Then it would result in a new arc, training and more conflicts to overcome the foe.

Ain't no cliffhangers happening

It's gonna attempt to tie up several different loose ends in less than 24 minutes for one of the worst rush job anime endings in history

Calling it

Last edited:
So they've pretty much confirmed this wasn't some well thought out plan their following, they literally just want some time off to rest and just focus on the movie

some of the theories i see about the reason the Godss stood was because once you master UI you dont need to be a god anymore and you can transend.

damn just seeing this let me save this story move. been playing the last 3 hours just to get android 21. give me 4 mins

Gonna have to look that up cause that makes 0 sense to me.
People do read into dbs wayyyy to much though.

Man, had dudes out here with ideas more complicated than string theory on Goku Black's identity, it ended up being the simplest explanation possible.

And that's DBS in a nutshell. When I strip away the nostalgia and my identity as a XX year long fan it's honestly trash. Wouldn't recommend to anyone who didn't come home geeked to watch or caught the eps on Toonami

Man, had dudes out here with ideas more complicated than string theory on Goku Black's identity, it ended up being the simplest explanation possible.

And that's DBS in a nutshell. When I strip away the nostalgia and my identity as a XX year long fan it's honestly trash. Wouldn't recommend to anyone who didn't come home geeked to watch or caught the eps on Toonami
Bingo

behind the scenes interview with the show runners was translated and geekdom did a vid if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom