Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So did Toei give out false spoilers for the final two episodes? Cuz there is no way in HFIL that the spoilers for the final episode are accurate anymore. :lol:

Had to scroll down to the reply box like I was legally blind.

Im halfway through the episode as im posting this and man....

Call me a hater, but seeing this Jiren x Goku fight at the end a mile away and Goku's asspull power ups killed any excitement for me.

Adding the typical formula we've seen in every animated show ever made it even worse:

Main character gets power up -> MC dominates big bad -> Big bad has his back to the wall -> Big Bad reveals he was holding back / can power up again the entire time -> repeat cycle

It's tired man and played at this point. These writers are killing the show for me. Rant over

Ever
So did Toei give out false spoilers for the final two episodes? Cuz there is no way in HFIL that the spoilers for the final episode are accurate anymore. :lol:

They had too lol! The spoilers I saw on YouTube didn’t mention anything we all saw in the last 6mins.

Spoiler (below)...

I’m almost mad the show is ending now. I want Goku to fully master his UI without having a heart attack lol!! But seeing Frieza and android 17 back was a huuuuge twist to the episode!

At least they made Goku’s Mastered UI better then anything Jiren had. I would’ve been mad if Jiren could still bring it to Goku, even in his complete form.

Also the scene were Jiren was going to kill everyone in the bleachers, wouldn’t the Zeno twins kill Jiren on the spot and brought everyone back to life?

Had to scroll down to the reply box like I was legally blind.

Im halfway through the episode as im posting this and man....

Call me a hater, but seeing this Jiren x Goku fight at the end a mile away and Goku's asspull power ups killed any excitement for me.

Adding the typical formula we've seen in every animated show ever made it even worse:

Main character gets power up -> MC dominates big bad -> Big bad has his back to the wall -> Big Bad reveals he was holding back / can power up again the entire time -> repeat cycle

It's tired man and played at this point. These writers are killing the show for me. Rant over
Its a 23 min episode. Watch the rest and post later.

Jiren should have been eliminated .

Was I the only one that thought Frieza attacked Goku from behind?

i definitely thought that was the case

a guy without ultra instinct blocking and dodging someone who has it's attacks :lol::nerd:

hidden power jiren :pimp:

i would have preferred to see beerus block that shot rather than goku :ohwell:

HOW TF DO THE ALL-CHANS NOT STEP IN AND ERASE JIREN AS SOON AS DUDE SENT THAT BLAST TOWARDS THE SPECTATOR SEATS!!??

Frost didn’t even get to pop off before them Zeno’s sent him packing :smh:
Frost's eliminated *** tried to attack people that were still active participants... Jiren attacking people that aren't participating anymore isn't breaking a rule; the bleachers are irrelevant to the match/tournament. They're just spectators.

Man at that second I was like "That bastard Freeza WHY"
when that heart-attack **** happened.. twist after twist at the end

Why are y'all surprised Frieza returned? I mean that was expected...
I was just disappointed I didn't get the OH HO HOOO HOO to come along with it! :lol:

But 17?!? Sheesh.... :wow:
Did his face ever go black/white off the board? LOVED this swerve. Insanity.
What an episode.

PO

Last edited:

Nope. That suspense in that sequence was incredible too!
I thought Goku was going to give Jiren energy...
Then I was thought Goku was about to end him...
Then i thought Frieza got his revenge as soon as Goku went down...
But turns out, it was just a power overload that turned into a seizure.. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Watching again,
obviously Mastered UI is OP, but if it's something you can't hold for a long period of time and someone still as powerful as Jiren can be alive. I still got Beerus > Jiren > Goku

Back
Top Bottom