Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The reveal that Zeno would’ve destroyed every universe if a selfish wish were granted made it all the better that 17 won.

The Last One

My Thoughts on 131

3 years ago i remember when @freshpairs and i were playing Destiny and he told me taht Dragon Ball came back. I didnt believe it.

I cant believe its been 3 years already

And I cant believe this is the last episode

Here we go

I just thought this would make a cool gif lol

giphy.gif

Jiren with the backhand. Had to remind Frieza who teh real pimp was :lol:

giphy.gif

I mean...

Just incredible. 17, Frieza, and Goku were like Wade, Bosh, and Lebron in MIAMI man.

giphy.gif

d8871.jpg

I mean...just LITERAL alley oops everywhere b

giphy.gif

Just..:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

giphy.gif

I didnt find the last episode predictable at all! No sarcasm. At least in the way it was presented.

17 winning the entire tourney???? Id love to see the Vegas odds on that. Lmao

Figured the Universes would be brought back but I felt having 17 do the honor was amazing.

And Frieza still got brought back!

P.S... when did he lose part of his tail? When Jiren stepped on it, i thought it was all there

giphy.gif

Beerus shoook like Goku about to tell his girl what happened in the club last night :rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

It's been real guys

:smile:

giphy.gif

Yo, the preview for the movie really has those nostalgic 80’s anime lines to it.

I hope they deliver and follow through with that style art.

Yes Super had major plot holes and the power creep was just ridiculous.

But What a ride!

Not mad about anything. I'm watching for entertainment and I just don't overthink it.

This last episode was :pimp: idc idc idc

Can't wait for the movie!

17 is the all time MVP

Frieza is the greatest **** talker of all time. Son can be getting washed and still talk that **** :lol:

Animation for these last few episodes was incredible. I enjoyed super...can’t wait for the movie

Or you could all get dragonball fighter Z and catch this fade..
Flood already knows his days are numbered

I stopped watching on episode 24 so the dubbed episodes could build up. Think it’s time to start up again :nerd::nerd:

Goku and frieza fighting together :wow:

Flood barely beating me so I know nawghtys don't stand a chance. Plus I'm in Japan til next thursday

Missed combo opportunities from me. Plus I hate playing with the same people I played like 20 matches before you I was tired out after the first 3 times.

I wish you could pick people at the start of a match connection. I know for a fact without vegeta blue you done. Your buu been figured out and no longer a threat.

The last episode was great! I never thought I would see the day where Frieza and Goku teamed up. Overall, I enjoyed the series and I hope they bring it back soon.

Back
Top Bottom