Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

All these leaks have peaked my interest even more.

SSG Goku and Vegeta taking on Broly who hasn’t turned Super Saiyan yet is pretty crazy to me

I've been excited about this new broly, even that fake vid that was made some months ago had me hyped for a "new saiyan" That vid made so much sense to me too. Ready to see goku and vegeta get rocked.
and I hope UI doesn't come save the day either. Hope they both reach SSB2 though

Lol even the crowd reaction was like......whyyy tho...
Im for it. Again i love the concept of SS4.
I wish that ssj5 concept was real back in the day

No he doesnt wtf, he needs to train harder with Whiss and not get it by chance from absorbing the Spirit Bomb or it activating from near death

He's Goku of course he's going to train to perfect it. He did with every other transformation. Which is why when he said he couldn't do it at the end of Super it made no sense. It wasn't a fluke. His body felt the power and by DBZ standards he should be able to do it again.

He's Goku of course he's going to train to perfect it. He did with every other transformation. Which is why when he said he couldn't do it at the end of Super it made no sense. It wasn't a fluke. His body felt the power and by DBZ standards he should be able to do it again.

Well yeah of course he'll eventually master it and have control of it. I don't think he's deserving of it to tap into at will at the time period that they left Super off on though.

With that said, a whole new canonical adventure awaits us with Goku's road to mastering UI and fighting stronger foes. Can't wait for Uub to be brought in too I'm interested in how Toriyama will develop the kid.

If he's being controlled I hope they dont end up making him sympathetic and turning good once his "leash" is taken off. Prefer a psychotic SSJ

F0628F4A-EF18-4ED6-9DE7-789C05A352B6.jpeg

Where is his ****ing tail

Looks like he has it in that Toriyama concept picture (where he's mad skinny per current Toriyama style) but in all the other pics its gone.

I'm so damn tired of this lack of tails

Reactions: OTG
Where is his ****ing tail

Looks like he has it in that Toriyama concept picture (where he's mad skinny per current Toriyama style) but in all the other pics its gone.

I'm so damn tired of this lack of tails
jTrq3Jz.jpg

teaser poster has a tail too.. maybe we're in luck.

Back
Top Bottom